+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i cant take it anymore

i cant take it anymore

hello everyone,let me tell you my story, im a 16 years old male whos tall,not fat and doesnt look ugly and a well mannered man, girls always hated me for no reason even though i dont know them and they dont know me ex when im walking in the street i see them making fun of me, i never knew any girls except my cousin who used to love me before but i didnt love her back because her manners and the way she deals with people, this story happened 6 years ago, someday before my quizes my mom told me that our neighboor has a daughter who is in the same grade as me so she invited her to study with us, at that time i didnt know here at all, so i said ok and i didnt care at all, as soon as she arrived and i saw her, my heart started to dance and i fell in love, but that wasnt the first time to see her, we studied alot together later and everytime i made her laugh so hard with my quotes and jokes, life went on untill we both finished our quizes,the next day, she came with a bunch of other neighboors and her brother who it was the first time to meet him (by the way he is younger by one year) she wanted me to join them with street decoration, so i said yes, life went on and i knew her brother more and more,but on the other side she started to disappear from my life, she was replaced by her brother, after 6 years, 6 long years i couldnt take it anymore i had to tell her i love her, unfortunately i couldnt meet her, as i could only see her only once per a year, so i was forced to send her a love message on facebook, i wrote probably the longest message in history of facebook, and i waited for a reply, and i recieved it, and it was just ( i dont think about relationships now, to me your just like my brother,we are only friends and i hope we will be just friends) i sent her back saying is there going to be any hope in the future to be together, she said no, an then she blocked me, unfortunately i kept on questioning using other accounts,but at the end she said, i dont want you to send me any message again, and im sick and tired of you,then i didnt hear from her again but i used to see her when we met in the street, i dont think i love her, i think i worship her, when i see her imagne my heart beats start to be so fast that someday when i went to a doctor for diagnoses he told me at some point if i keep reacting like that i will get a heart attack also when i see her my body temperature increases to about 39 c, and i cant be able to talk as my tounge freezes also my legs become shacky, i have never had any relation in my life, but help me please, i know someone would say get over it but i cant! thats not an option for me,everyday i swear to god i see her in my dreams, i love her SOOO much , please help me what should i do?

You are obsessing over her. Really it is because you keep focusing on this girl and not choosing ways to meet other girls. Really you have to slow down. Not get so emotionally attached to them so fast and so deep. While you're feelings may be real, you have to kind of step back and understand love takes time to grow with a person. They need to be giving the same feelings and emotions back. If I use a metaphor, it's kind of like being a dragon and exhaling alot of fire towards someone. Fire not being harmful, but good feelings, but overwhelming. Fire can burn to quickly. Take over what ever is in the path and consume it. So really you have to learn to be like water. The river can flow fast at times, slow at times, and be still at times. It can be ferocious, stormy, it can be gentle. So these are your emotions, that you have to get control over.

The girl is not interested in you. So you also have to accept this, and let go of it. Being 16 you are learning your boundaries with people. We can come out to be to strong, or weak in areas. It is a learning process, but you don't have to assume every woman will hate you, or dislikes you. We all have different tastes in men and women. Our personalities are different. We have different beliefs, and different values. So although this was the first woman you attached too, it taught you something. So reflect on what you've learned from this situation. How you handled things, and how you can change things for the future.

There was nothing wrong for being attracted to her, or liking her. It is just when you focus so much on a another person it becomes your whole world, instead of having a balance of friends, and interests. you have made her the soul center of your life. Which isn't healthy for anyone. Worshipping her is very strong. You're stressing yourself out, anxiety, and yes if you are basing your worth and identity on how a woman responds to you, you can cause yourself alot of emotional and mental distress.

It's not the end of the world if this woman doesn't be a part of your life. You may believe it is, but there are plenty of woman out there. But first get a grasp on relaxing yourself, and learning how to control the anxiety. Don't worry about what people think of you, as much as what you think about yourself. You really have to build up your self confidence and self esteem. Value who you are, and when you can, it will come alot easier with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattiemae View Post
    You are obsessing over her. Really it is because you keep focusing on this girl and not choosing ways to meet other girls. Really you have to slow down. Not get so emotionally attached to them so fast and so deep. While you're feelings may be real, you have to kind of step back and understand love takes time to grow with a person. They need to be giving the same feelings and emotions back. If I use a metaphor, it's kind of like being a dragon and exhaling alot of fire towards someone. Fire not being harmful, but good feelings, but overwhelming. Fire can burn to quickly. Take over what ever is in the path and consume it. So really you have to learn to be like water. The river can flow fast at times, slow at times, and be still at times. It can be ferocious, stormy, it can be gentle. So these are your emotions, that you have to get control over.

The girl is not interested in you. So you also have to accept this, and let go of it. Being 16 you are learning your boundaries with people. We can come out to be to strong, or weak in areas. It is a learning process, but you don't have to assume every woman will hate you, or dislikes you. We all have different tastes in men and women. Our personalities are different. We have different beliefs, and different values. So although this was the first woman you attached too, it taught you something. So reflect on what you've learned from this situation. How you handled things, and how you can change things for the future.

There was nothing wrong for being attracted to her, or liking her. It is just when you focus so much on a another person it becomes your whole world, instead of having a balance of friends, and interests. you have made her the soul center of your life. Which isn't healthy for anyone. Worshipping her is very strong. You're stressing yourself out, anxiety, and yes if you are basing your worth and identity on how a woman responds to you, you can cause yourself alot of emotional and mental distress.

It's not the end of the world if this woman doesn't be a part of your life. You may believe it is, but there are plenty of woman out there. But first get a grasp on relaxing yourself, and learning how to control the anxiety. Don't worry about what people think of you, as much as what you think about yourself. You really have to build up your self confidence and self esteem. Value who you are, and when you can, it will come alot easier with others.
    well, talking is easier than doing,i can control myself when i see her, my brain beats my heart even though i suffer alot when i see her,i would love to be able to get over it but she is making it harder for me! when being neighboors its almost impossible not to come in contact once in a while, you say that i must meet other girls, well in my case, its impossible, i dont go to clubs, im in a boys only school and i barely get out of my house, the only place where i can see girls is the street itself...the problem is that this obsession didnt grow up, i had this obsession since i first saw her in my life,there are some detailes i didnt mention, her brother sometimes said some weird things to me (by the way im just saying what he said to me without adding anything also he said these things before i told his sister i love her also by the way her brother doesnt know that i told his sister because i told her i want this to be only between both of us ) for as an example someday he told me that his sister said that im hot, also another thing he said,i hope you and my sister marry someday,but on the other side i know he only cares about his own picture, for as an example someday we were standing together and he told me that he was going to buy some stuff, i offered to go with him but he said there is no need, so he went off and i kept waiting for him for about an hour,i got worried so i went to his house as i didnt know about where was he going, so she has a younger brother (thats a second brother i didnt mention because his role wasnt that effective) so i asked him if he knew where did he go and he said no, so i entered the house and started to look from the window, i was forced to enter his sisters room to ask her about where he is, so i entered and i asked her where is he and she said i dont know, so i kept searching in the street and when i returned they told me he returned, the next day me and her brother met, he first yelled at me saying (how dare you enter my sisters room without permission, what were you doing there?)so i said i was worried about him and how did he even know i entered his sisters room so he said that his sister said that to them after complaining about me and calling me for what he said ( a nerd) even though i know her brother is a complete idiot towards girls but i still know he only cares about himself, another thing i know about his sister is that she has a wrong idea about me, i dont know if her brother told her that about me or my cousin had a role in this ( by the way i will tell you about this later) or if she herself created this idea about me, she has an idea about me that im a nerd, who has many girlfriends, who doesnt care about anyone and who doesnt have any manners, from what i know about her that she has this rule in her life never to add boys or talk to them on internet or in real life but this role goes only on me as she adds everyone beside me and talks to everyone beside me, someday me and her and her brother went to a mall together that day she and her brother had a fight and her brother left so me and her returned together alone,so i hold a prize of hers while we returned that she won there, as i was passing the road a car hit me, i didnt break any bones or got a cut but i was lying on the floor, she stood their doing nothing as i picked myself up from the ground, after i picked myself up she came and said (is the prize ok?) then i just silently walked away as she laughed,talking about the possible role of my cousin as i said before she loved me in the past, so my cousin and her are in the same grade in the same school so i dont know if she has an effect on her, so what do you think?

She rejected you, she has no interest in you....it over now it's time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    She rejected you, she has no interest in you....it over now it's time to move on.
    ...ehh incase you didnt focus,one of the reasons i wrote this topic is because im trying to get over it, but shes making it harder for me with contact and her brother so i need to find away to do that

mynameisheart, if you edit your previous posts to add punctuation and paragraph breaks, more of us will read it and help out.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Moving on means stop talking to them, cut her out of your life, keep busy with trying new things, challenge yourself by doing things that are out of your comfort zone, go out and find stuff to do.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameisheart View Post
    hello everyone,let me tell you my story, im a 16 years old male whos tall,not fat and doesnt look ugly and a well mannered man, girls always hated me for no reason even though i dont know them and they dont know me ex when im walking in the street i see them making fun of me, i never knew any girls except my cousin who used to love me before but i didnt love her back because her manners and the way she deals with people, this story happened 6 years ago,

someday before my quizes my mom told me that our neighboor has a daughter who is in the same grade as me so she invited her to study with us, at that time i didnt know here at all, so i said ok and i didnt care at all, as soon as she arrived and i saw her, my heart started to dance and i fell in love, but that wasnt the first time to see her, we studied alot together later and everytime i made her laugh so hard with my quotes and jokes, life went on untill we both finished our quizes,

the next day, she came with a bunch of other neighboors and her brother who it was the first time to meet him (by the way he is younger by one year) she wanted me to join them with street decoration, so i said yes, life went on and i knew her brother more and more,but on the other side she started to disappear from my life,

she was replaced by her brother, after 6 years, 6 long years i couldnt take it anymore i had to tell her i love her, unfortunately i couldnt meet her, as i could only see her only once per a year, so i was forced to send her a love message on facebook, i wrote probably the longest message in history of facebook, and i waited for a reply, and i recieved it, and it was just ( i dont think about relationships now, to me your just like my brother,we are only friends and i hope we will be just friends)

i sent her back saying is there going to be any hope in the future to be together, she said no, an then she blocked me, unfortunately i kept on questioning using other accounts,but at the end she said, i dont want you to send me any message again, and im sick and tired of you,then i didnt hear from her again but i used to see her when we met in the street,

i dont think i love her, i think i worship her, when i see her imagne my heart beats start to be so fast that someday when i went to a doctor for diagnoses he told me at some point if i keep reacting like that i will get a heart attack also when i see her my body temperature increases to about 39 c, and i cant be able to talk as my tounge freezes also my legs become shacky, i have never had any relation in my life, but help me please, i know someone would say get over it but i cant! thats not an option for me,everyday i swear to god i see her in my dreams, i love her SOOO much , please help me what should i do?
    here you go, i think thats better, by they way i dont talk to her, its just the thing her brother always wants me to walk with him and me seeing her all the time, also i would like to know some examples of doing something that can keep her out of my mind

also read this please

well, talking is easier than doing,i can control myself when i see her, my brain beats my heart even though i suffer alot when i see her,i would love to be able to get over it but she is making it harder for me! when being neighboors its almost impossible not to come in contact once in a while, you say that i must meet other girls, well in my case, its impossible,

i dont go to clubs, im in a boys only school and i barely get out of my house, the only place where i can see girls is the street itself...the problem is that this obsession didnt grow up, i had this obsession since i first saw her in my life,there are some details i didnt mention,

her brother sometimes said some weird things to me (by the way im just saying what he said to me without adding anything also he said these things before i told his sister i love her also by the way her brother doesnt know that i told his sister because i told her i want this to be only between both of us ) for as an example someday he told me that his sister said that im hot, also another thing he said,i hope you and my sister marry someday,

but on the other side i know he only cares about his own picture, for as an example someday we were standing together and he told me that he was going to buy some stuff, i offered to go with him but he said there is no need, so he went off and i kept waiting for him for about an hour,i got worried so i went to his house as i didnt know about where was he going, so she has a younger brother (thats a second brother i didnt mention because his role wasnt that effective) so i asked him if he knew where did he go and he said no, so i entered the house and started to look from the window, i was forced to enter his sisters room to ask her about where he is, so i entered and i asked her where is he and she said i dont know, so i kept searching in the street and when i returned they told me he returned, the next day me and her brother met, he first yelled at me saying (how dare you enter my sisters room without permission, what were you doing there?)so i said i was worried about him and how did he even know i entered his sisters room so he said that his sister said that to them after complaining about me and calling me for what he said ( a nerd)

even though i know her brother is a complete idiot towards girls but i still know he only cares about himself, another thing i know about his sister is that she has a wrong idea about me, i dont know if her brother told her that about me or my cousin had a role in this ( by the way i will tell you about this later) or if she herself created this idea about me, she has an idea about me that im a nerd, who has many girlfriends, who doesnt care about anyone and who doesnt have any manners,

from what i know about her that she has this rule in her life never to add boys or talk to them on internet or in real life but this role goes only on me as she adds everyone beside me and talks to everyone beside me, someday me and her and her brother went to a mall together that day she and her brother had a fight and her brother left so me and her returned together alone,so i hold the prize of hers while we returned that she won there, as i was passing the road a car hit me, i didnt break any bones or got a cut but i was lying on the floor, she stood there doing nothing as i picked myself up from the ground, after i picked myself up she came and said (is the prize ok?) then i just silently walked away as she laughed,talking about the possible role of my cousin as i said before she loved me in the past, so my cousin and her are in the same grade in the same school so i dont know if she has an effect on her, so what do you think?

Plain and simple, every time she pops into your head you distract yourself by doing something like play a video game, or go on social media scope it out for new girls.

Plain and simple, every time she pops into your head you distract yourself by doing something like play a video game, or go on social media scope it out for new girls.
    well this is a problem, just like i stated above i cant meet anyother girls around+my love towards her isnt something i cant control...

its something that god threw into my heart as i loved her since the first time i saw her,i didnt love her for a reason or for a purpose, i wanted to be with her till we marry also im just looking for a distraction as i dont think i can get her out of my heart

also i would like to hear from you what do you think about the events that happened to me and probably giving me a possible explanation about why did these events happen, thank you

This is your problem, you spend too much time over analyzing this to keep her alive in your heart, what you could have done differently, running scenarios of how you would have been if you two were together, what if I did this or that, what could I have done to like me, blah blah blah.

You are a lonely shlep with nothing to look forward to so you use her to give you that feel good high, like a drug addict looking for their next fix. This has nothing to do with god or god's will, you are obsessing which some young people tend to do, but most snap out of it and move onto something else to occupy their thoughts with. This is why I say do something useful with your time, and you will eventually forget about those feelings.

If you don't stop this you will f uck yourself up and ruin the best years of your life chasing a ghost.

This is your problem, you spend too much time over analyzing this to keep her alive in your heart, what you could have done differently, running scenarios of how you would have been if you two were together, what if I did this or that, what could I have done to like me, blah blah blah.

You are a lonely shlep with nothing to look forward to so you use her to give you that feel good high, like a drug addict looking for their next fix. This has nothing to do with god or god's will, you are obsessing which some young people tend to do, but most snap out of it and move onto something else to occupy their thoughts with. This is why I say do something useful with your time, and you will eventually forget about those feelings.

If you don't stop this you will f uck yourself up and ruin the best years of your life chasing a ghost.

well trust me, im not that insane and im not really close to f*cking myself up, im still a normal human who doesnt waddle around in circles talking to himself,the thing is, she just didnt say i dont love you,if she just said that i would have understood her point of view

after some times with going out with her brother later i started to knew another neighboor who used to go out with them alot,hes younger than her too, he started to tell me weird things about how when her brother always talks about me infront of her she gets mad and sometimes when he says he will go out with me she orderes him not to do it so he stays in his house and that whenever the three of them are sitting together and one of them says he will go get me to sit with them she says if i come she will leave

what i smell her isnt just not loving, but infact close to deep hate for a reason i dont know

listen im a well minded balanced man i know what im doing,but i dont hate something in my life as much as i hate people disliking or hating me for no reasons, i shall leave her alone and not to think about her,but what i want to know is what are the reasons to hate me?,could she just have the feeling of hating me? why did she even refuse to be normal friends

well trust me, im not that insane and im not really close to f*cking myself up, im still a normal human who doesnt waddle around in circles talking to himself,the thing is, she just didnt say i dont love you,if she just said that i would have understood her point of view

after some times with going out with her brother later i started to knew another neighboor who used to go out with them alot,hes younger than her too, he started to tell me weird things about how when her brother always talks about me infront of her she gets mad and sometimes when he says he will go out with me she orderes him not to do it so he stays in his house and that whenever the three of them are sitting together and one of them says he will go get me to sit with them she says if i come she will leave

what i smell her isnt just not loving, but infact close to deep hate for a reason i dont know

listen im a well minded balanced man i know what im doing,but i dont hate something in my life as much as i hate people disliking or hating me for no reasons, i shall leave her alone and not to think about her,but what i want to know is what are the reasons to hate me?,could she just have the feeling of hating me? why did she even refuse to be normal friends

ehh.you know what? i will forget about her, let her love me,let her hate me,i dont care anymore..anyway thanks for your help,i shall move on

She has a deep fear of you not hate. She finds you creepy/dangerous and warns her little brother to stay away from you because she is protecting him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast