+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Liking someone you just saw online

Liking someone you just saw online

Well this might sound funny but theres this person on youtube, lets just call her piano girl. The thing is i dont know her, but i think ive fallen head over heels for her. I cant stop thinkin about her.

Whenever i watch her playing the piano i feel all warm, relaxed and happy. Now my problem is what should i do? I dont even know what to tell her, i want to know her but i dont know how to start it off. I know some will think of this as a stupid obsession but idont think it is. Theres just something about her that got to me. Please give me some advice, positive or negative ill appreciate it, thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if she's a piano artist: You can guarantee there are plenty of you that feel the same way and want to get to know her. The feelings you have with her music: Is just what it's supposed to do. Has no correlation with attraction to her. Her music is separate from who she is as a person. Most of the time I turn on music I feel the same way with piano or cello.

Intrigued maybe you are because she is an artist! If you've never had a conversation with her your feelings and emotions are all her music.

Maybe she is beautiful on the outside. Attractive: Many women are! But the thing is you've never read anything from what you've stated about her personality, never conversed with her in conversation. So really you are attracted to her music and appearance if anything. We can all look at an artist or actor and like how they look, or how the art work makes us feel, emotionally, mentally, spiritually. It's what it's supposed to do, draw in your emotions, and feelings.

Aye, thats the problem i want to have a conversation with her and get to know her, but i just dont know how to. I can always message her but i dont know what to say.

Well really not going to matter what you say! If she's a piano artist, most likely she's heard it all. Message her and just be natural and normal like you would anyone else. If you treat her like a normal person, she probably will respond to you in a positive way. I learned this when I met the Spin Doctor's. Alot of people Idolize and put people on a pedestal. But they're normal people like the rest of us. Why all kinds of girls wanted to hang on them, and kiss them etc. I just started a normal conversation with them as I would with any friend, and actually spent more time talking to them than other girls that had a back stage pass. So really just being kind, and having a normal conversation goes along way. The same as when I met Amy Grant I had more time spent with her because I was real and authentic. So really I can't give you the words to say, but what would you say to any other of your friends?

Alright that makes a lot of sense thank you.

My advice is to stop finding women that are not seeking out dates from men and instead do your searching on an online dating site and look for women that are within a bus ride from you so that you eventually can meet them face to face.

Do you even know where this piano woman lives? Would you ever be able to meet her if in the unlikely chance she wants to? What is the good of an online talking relationship? You don't want to get in the habit of stagnating yourself from meeting women in real life over some fantasy pen pal situation so get out side and mingle.

If you contact this girl, do it just to tell her that you enjoyed her playing and then go out and meet real women with whom you can soon meet and get to know one-on-one.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It's the music that attracted you..

If you do contact her, just tell her how lovely her music was and how much you enjoyed it.. you might get a reply