+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I lost my better half and I WANT HER BACK HELP!!!!!!!

I lost my better half and I WANT HER BACK HELP!!!!!!!

I was dating the same women for over 4 years and we broke up a few months ago. I started to become a jerk and just get mad over stupid stuff and we would fight a lot. We wanted to salvage what we had left so we agreed to go our own ways and end on the best terms we could. The first month was very hard, I'd think of her all the time and see memories and it hurt me. The pain of losing the best thing to happen to me never left me. Months when by, Then it hit me, I MESSED UP!!! Being apart from her showed me I truly loved her more then I thought. We recently started to talk once a week and see each other every so often but it noting right now. She is still hurt over the break up and does not want to rush to get back together. Idk what I can do to show her I serious and getting back together. She still loves me and cares about me I just need help in how to proceed with her PLEASE!!!!

Give her the space she wants and let time take care of the rest.

Continue what you are doing..take it slow...once in a while, try and meet up once in a while...

I'm in the same situation. I hope time will heal things back together. :/

Same situation for me, i lost the best girl i could have asked for 3 months ago... Havent talked to her at all in a month, i hope she misses me and comes back to me one day. I wanna marry this girl, i knew that when i was with her, i just got lazy in the relationship... I have made tons of positive changes in recent months to be the man she always wanted. I wanna show her one day! Best of luck to you!

Time is for healing. Reconciliation is a bonus if it happens, but don't rely on it. Use the time to get over things and move on, and don't fool yourself in to thinking that she is missing you. 95% of the time, she isn't.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Its the sad truth... But i dont know why i cant let go of the hope, just feels like there was to much love for it to not be meant to be. And my ex is still telling people she sees a future with me and stuff like that, im doing my best to move on, maybe the hope will fade into indifference in time and NC.