+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Boyfriend seems to be neglecting me in stressed time.

Boyfriend seems to be neglecting me in stressed time.

I really need some advice as I'm so upset and worried. My boyfriend is acting very different towards me, we have only started dating at the beginning of this year and everything was perfect, we fell hard and fast for each other we discovered that we have lots in common and we just clicked.
    Basically for the past two weeks thing have been terrible, at first it wasn't bad because he told me he has to work for the next month to get enough money to move out of his current place and the amount of money he needs is quite a lot, throughout the week he got more stressed with it and with working none stop and became ill. I've been completely understanding, supportive and patient. The first week of him working hard he still txt me, it wasn't as much as he normally did but he still text to apologize and let me know that he's still thinking about me. I went round to see him and things were fine, when I left he promised to text me later but didn't, I left it two days then I rang him to see if I could go see him,
    Last edited by loner123; 25-02-14 at 02:32 AM.

im sorry but it sounds like he may be pushing you away. try to have one good serious talk about this and if nothing changes, I would just break up. I would just break up now actually but I know you really like him. I need to feel special by my partner. and he doesnt seem as interested anymore. he may have fallen into a depression of stess. idk its just hard to tell. but this soon having problems I would just end it and save the heartache. theres a guy out there that will have more time for u. balancing work and girlfriend is a part of life and if your gf meant anything to you, you would make her on the priority list.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

He's not pushing you away you ninny. Stop being needy and spend your time doing your own thing until this stressful time he is going through passes. You will lose him if you whining at him about it. He will feel even more guilty and breakup with you because he can't give you the attention you want. So your choice, be patient or upset him more till he pushes you out.

I think he's too busy and stressed if he is working too much. It seems like a lot of things going "wrong" though.. not getting messages, and the phone.. hmmm.. yes I would be suspicious.
    When is he supposed to be done with this work project? Maybe wait till that is over before putting my effort into contacting him.. wait until he contacts you maybe. I know it's hard to wait.