+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3 months after BU i really want her back

3 months after BU i really want her back

its been 3 months since the women i love most in this world dumped me. She dumped me cause she said i was getting lazy in the relationship, partying to much, showing anger and jealousy, and being a little boy, that she felt more like my mother then gf and that i treated her poorly. These things are all very true and i dont blame her for leaving me.

The kicker is that since then i have been so motivated to change my life and become a man, and im succesfully doing it! Im working out twice a day and im in amazing shape, quit drinking and partying, treating people better, got a good job, volunteering, and setting life goals. I feel like im the man she always wanted, and im happy being like this now. Problem is i still feel like im missing 50% of myself by now having her, i had plans to marry her...

We tried to hangout as friends 5 weeks ago but that failed cause i couldnt handle only being her friend and it ended in a nervous breakdown on my end cause she was sleeping with another guy who is her friend. It has been NC since then and i hope she misses me. Ill do anything to get her back, and im patient so im willing to wait months without talking to her to let our emotions cool down and hopefully her miss me. I miss her sooooooo much. I love her

She motivated me to change my life for the better and i have, i am currently training for the Boston Marathon on April 21st, i would have never been motivated to do something as awesome as that in my life if she didnt leave me. Im thinking of calling her after the race to thank her. Just my idea of a good time to break NC right now.

Any tips or advice from anyone on how to get back together, or tips on anything? Please nothing about moving on.... i know that just isnt an option for me right now

That should be an option..MOVING ON..you cant come here for people to tell you what you want to hear..

The fact is that she is with someone else....and she could be happy....If you act irrationally, you will only end up digging your self into a much deeper hole....

Firstly, you are in good shape....and that could make you appealing to other women. Take time and check out the social scene. Try and date some other women...and it will be easier...For now, do not contact her...
    You made your bed and you must lie in it. Maybe 6 months from now, when the pain of your hurtful actions have subsided, then you can stage a comeback, but for now..LET HER BE!

Ya i promised i would let her be for now, i promised myself that to. Maybe that i feel slightly better now then i did a month ago is a sign im slowly moving on. She is only sleeping with someone else, she doesnt want a relationship right now, made that very very clear. I tried dating some other girls and it just sucked, i hated it to be honest, made me feel worst, and when i go out im literally not attracted to other women except for my ex... I know i gotta give it a few months to let things cool off and for her to miss me/forget the bad memories and have the good ones remembered, heard that takes 2-4 months. Im using these months to improve myself though thats for sure, my best friend just had his ex that dumped him 6 months ago that devestated him, and he swore would never want him back again, but then boom she comes to him looking to get back togehter. Im happy for the guy. My ex told me to not talk to her for awhile and to let her go, then i hear from a mutual friend she still sees a future with me and would maybe get back together with me in 6 months to a year. So many things running through my head now!

I know its possible to get her back! I just dont wanna make any mistakes, i think im doing ok.

Yes..Time solves it all, BUT DO NOT CONTACT HER..

She left, she would have to do the coming back..the best you can do is improve yourself and have a good vibe around you.....

My buddies think im doing better, i dont talk about her to them, although she does come up often cause we all share the same friends. They all think that i just gotta be patient and she will see the change. I have improved and grown up, my buddies and parents are blown away. I just hope she hears of it from people, she always wanted it.

3 months after BU i really want her back

Take the lessons and move on. Try out the new you on someone else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Smila View Post
    That should be an option..MOVING ON..you cant come here for people to tell you what you want to hear..

The fact is that she is with someone else....and she could be happy....If you act irrationally, you will only end up digging your self into a much deeper hole....

Firstly, you are in good shape....and that could make you appealing to other women. Take time and check out the social scene. Try and date some other women...and it will be easier...For now, do not contact her...
    You made your bed and you must lie in it. Maybe 6 months from now, when the pain of your hurtful actions have subsided, then you can stage a comeback, but for now..LET HER BE!
    Am with you.

Thanks guys, im trying to stay positive and live my life and im having no issues living a normal life without out. Im a happy guy, but i was happier with her as my partner. Ive learned from my mistakes and have bettered myself in many ways and i know i could make a relationship with her work again and be a pure pleasure. I am patient and im taking my time and staying NC.

Im hoping for the best. Thanks everyone