+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Advice...

Need Advice...

So I met this guy at a party, and we had a really good conversation. However, in the middle of our conversation, my friend came and asked me to drive him home because he was drunk and having a really hard time with a recent break up. Basically, I didn't get to ask for the guy's number, but I really enjoyed talking to him! The problem is, even though we go to the same college, our friend groups don't overlap, and we are not in the same campus organizations, so there is really no opportunity for me to talk to him. He is also 4 years older than me, so I don't even know if he would take me seriously. However, we are now facebook friends. I was just wondering how to initiate a conversation, or if that would even be worth it. I'm sure he talked to many people at the party, so I'm thinking that he probably won't remember me even. Idk, any advice? I just think he's cute, and would love to get to know him more cause he seemed like a really interesting dude.

Just invite to him to another party, ask him for coffee, or invite him to some group thing. There are so many activities in college...you have nothing to loose.