+ Follow This Topic

Thread: paranoid about sex

paranoid about sex

i was a virgin when i started dating my girlfriend. she has had sex with 4 guys. i'm very paranoid because im always worried i will be really bad and that i can't compare to the others

how can i get over this?

Watch 40 year old Virgin. The movie. Its better to be honest and up front instead of pretending to be a playa... Intimate and slow. More leo and rose. Less like leo in wolf of wall street.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

By having sex.

Honestly man, most guys are bad the 1st time especially if you really like the girl. What I suggest is a good amount of forplay (get her really wet), some oral for her (give her an orgasm or two), and then go for sex. Get that 1st one out the way (fine if it is quick), keep stimulating her, and then go for round two (you should last much longer).

The more comfortable you get with your partner the longer you last. Sex is suppose to be fun, enjoy it. If you have questions for her (likes/dislikes) ask her before sex/the bedroom, never ask during (can kill the moment, lol).

Lolll... I don't suggest he even attempts oral during his first time ever having sex. Stick to the basics, OP. Worst thing that can happen is (a) you come "too soon", or (b) it goes soft and you don't come at all. In either case, don't get discouraged. Unless she's completely shallow and immature, she will actually expect it not to be great the first times. It takes practice, I'm sure she won't mind :-). I would find it pretty sweet actually, as long as you're confident and willing to learn .

Quote Originally Posted by markmartinisfas View Post

how can i get over this?
    Lots and lots of shagging shpuld help.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Lolll... I don't suggest he even attempts oral during his first time ever having sex. Stick to the basics, OP. Worst thing that can happen is (a) you come "too soon", or (b) it goes soft and you don't come at all. In either case, don't get discouraged. Unless she's completely shallow and immature, she will actually expect it not to be great the first times. It takes practice, I'm sure she won't mind :-). I would find it pretty sweet actually, as long as you're confident and willing to learn .
    LOL I was hoping since it was his GF he was already doing oral. But, I didn't really think about it lol.

I suggest you take it slow. Figure out how to give her an orgasm without sex first either with your hand or oral-whatever you feel more comfortable with. Don't be afraid to ask for feedback. If you put in the work early on to figure out what she likes then sex usually gets better and better in time.

Good luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

You know what.. if she loves you, then it really doesn't matter.. she will already know and understand that you need some time learning and getting used to it. All you really need to do is relax and do what feels right to you.. pay attention to her reactions to the things you do... that will help you learn better what she really enjoys.

Also.. anytime you have a new partner.. there is a learning curve of getting to know each others bodies and rhythm.. so it's not just you that will be learning, she will be learning also what you enjoy.. so kind of try to see it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaCooln View Post
    By having sex.

Honestly man, most guys are bad the 1st time especially if you really like the girl. What I suggest is a good amount of forplay (get her really wet), some oral for her (give her an orgasm or two), and then go for sex. Get that 1st one out the way (fine if it is quick), keep stimulating her, and then go for round two (you should last much longer).

The more comfortable you get with your partner the longer you last. Sex is suppose to be fun, enjoy it. If you have questions for her (likes/dislikes) ask her before sex/the bedroom, never ask during (can kill the moment, lol).

^^^

You again????

Everything that has to do with sex, i see you are always on the fore front...

imma be honest! you can either be honest with her, and if its real like that she will understand and work with you, or you can say you need space, and go sex some randoms and get some practice. i hope you choose the right route tho