+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Only me taking initiative to contact her

Only me taking initiative to contact her

Hi all,

I'm 39 and I met a woman 4 times (she is 33) - we had a great time and she told me that she was interested in me when we met. So she travelled on vacation with a group of friends (I think) abroad and will stay there for 3 weeks.

I was sending messages every day to her and we chat briefly. The problem is that I always take initiative to send message to her - she never take initiative to contact me anymore as before. I briefly complained that was difficulty to talk with her and after last chat I decided to stop sending messages to her to see what happens and receive no message from her after 4 days.

What you think should I do? Move on?

Are you bugging her while she's on holiday? If you are, stop that and let her enjoy herself. You are not committed in anyway (after four dates) so let her contact you when she comes back since you already complained to her about her lack of initiation. If she doesn't contact you when she gets back then you have your answer.

While she's gone, don't stop pursuing other options.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion