+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What was your last text you got or a funny one you got recently?

_ are you ignoring my calls _ rofl from my mother. I wasn't I was just busy but she automatically thinks I must be ignoring her for some odd reason.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Haha my mom and grandma are the same way, hell even my sister can be this way...sometimes you don't here the call, see the text, or turn it all off because you want to relax, and sleep whatever..it isn't always personal to whomever. Just you living your life.

Last text was off BF: What wine do you want? How many bottles? I made him go do a drinks run for the Oscar get together we have tonight.

.................................................. .................................................. ...................................
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] did you delete yours? ^

_ what mixers do you want us to bring _ -- my brother for a party we were having here yesterday.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

No, I was just bumping up threads that day that got pushed to the second page because if long standing threads get locked no good luck in re oping them on here.

What are mixers?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011