+ Follow This Topic

Thread: let her go or not ?

let her go or not ?

I was involved romantically with a girl for about a month, I was with her almost everyday , eventhough I was going to study abroad, I didnt plan for it to happen but it happened and I had a strong connection with her, and after I traveled we maintained contact for the next two weeks and after a video call that went amazing, the next couple of days she didnt talk anymore, I asked to her and she told me she was busy and when I talked to her sho would always end up conversations fast. so after about a month I sent her a a letter and asked her why did this happen, an she said that I'm a perfect man for her but she was not ready to go into a relationship from the first place and she tried that maybe she will, but she didnt. I was told by her friend that she had a very bad relationship before and she still has a scar from it I think she might have been hurt physically and emtotionally , and now eventhough I'm abroad and there is a lot of beautiful girls around that I can go out with, I just cant get her out of my mind I just want to know if there is any chance that I could get her back. tell me what do you think ...

Nour, if she doesn't want to be with you, you really don't have a choice as to whether or not you let her go.

That being said, would you want her to be your girlfriend again when you're not even around to give her a proper relationship? Even if you could find a way to get her back, I think it's selfish of you to tie her into a long distance thing.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Leave her alone. If she wants to reconnect with you, let her do so. You can't 'get' her back. She knows how you feel, so you put the ball in her court. If you don't hear back, you don't hear back. Move forward with one of those beautiful girls you mentioned.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest