+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The girl I like, likes another guy, but she's afraid to tell me?

The girl I like, likes another guy, but she's afraid to tell me?

Ok, so I like this girl, and at one point she liked me back. We never got together, but we kissed a couple of times. She used to call me on skype every night, and she would say that she loved me everyday. Today I found out that she likes another guy. I found out because she posted a comment on her status saying that she likes this guy, she then messaged my best friend saying that she is afraid to tell me because she doesn't want to hurt me. I'm happy that she met someone who she's happy with, and I'm not bothered about it at all, and I want to tell her this. I find it kind of weird that she's scared to tell me, as I know pretty much everything about her past, so I feel like she should be able to tell me this without a problem. I'm not sure how to approach this. I've been waiting for her to message me and tell me, but she hasn't yet. When she does tell me, should I act like I didn't already know this? We are both 17 if that helps in anyway

I feel like I should wait for her to tell me herself, rather than message her and say that I'm happy for her, etc. What do you think I should do?

Talk to another girl and forget about it.

don't think about her much and let it go. she doesn't have feeling for you anymore as it seems. so just let it go, if she does tell you however, tell her that you already knew and it is ok with you. and for the meanwhile, try to meet other girls to forget about it ))

best of luck xoxox