+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is what I did considered cheating?

Is what I did considered cheating?

Hi ladies! I need your opinion about this matter and any input is appreciated. So I have a semi long distance relationship with my gf, I see her twice a week at her college on the weekends and stay over her place. On the weekdays I am back in the city and go to school myself. I've been with her for 8 months already and the relationship is pretty stable (no real arguments, good sex life, good communication, have fun together). During friday nights, sometimes I like to go clubbing with my buddies. Recently I met a lady friend through one of my friends at the club. She's pretty cute and we have fun at the club every time we see each other. She knows I have a gf and I try my best not to the cross the line when dancing with her.

On my birthday, my gf got back home and said her parents didn't want her to go out because they didn't see her for a long time. So my gf didn't come see my at all for my birthday and I was very disappointed. So on my birthday, we went to party with all my buddies and their friends. At the club, I bumped into my new lady friend again and she was asking me about why my gf isn't there to spend it with me. I didn't really go into detail with her because I just wanted to have fun at the club. Later the night, I got pretty wasted and so did my new lady friend. As we were dancing, she looked me in the eye and came in with a kiss and then some tongue. As much as I wanted to push her away and walk away, I didn't and I kinda enjoyed it. Making out continued throughout the night and some of my friends saw it. A lot of my friends that were girls were disappointed that I would cheat on my gf. The next day me and the new lady friend didn't talk about it and we just kinda pretend like it didn't happen. I still continue to see my gf but i am feeling kinda guilty.

Was what I did considered cheating?

No you're fine.....you guys were drinking. Just forget it and don't feel too guilty. You're young.....hormones go crazy at your age

Sorry, surfhb2 is the forum retard. Yes, what you did was absolutely cheating. How would you feel if your girlfriend got drunk and made out with some guy at a club? Wouldn't you want to know?

Grow some balls, tell your girlfriend what happened, and accept the consequences of your actions.

Is what I did considered cheating?

The information will probably get to her anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming you spent the night with her due to your "the next day, me and my new lady friend did not talk about it".

Yah, that was cheating. The kissing, the tongues, all of it; and sorry to say but the fact you did all this in front of friends in a club, friends that know your G.F, well, dang man, that's a big ol slap in the face. A major OUCH of the fourth degree.

If you want to keep your original G.F, you must tell her the truth. As 'goodmorning' said, she'll find out anyway. You may not have had the balls to refuse this club girls advances but you could 'ball up' and tell the G.F the truth because she's gonna dump your ass otherwise. She may still but at least if YOU tell her, if the truth comes from you and not one of your buds, she'll house a respect for that and maybe forgive you. If you keep this from her and she finds out some other way (and she will), she can never trust you again

Lol, of course that was cheating. Come clean with her and face the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Sorry, surfhb2 is the forum retard. Yes, what you did was absolutely cheating. How would you feel if your girlfriend got drunk and made out with some guy at a club? Wouldn't you want to know?

Grow some balls, tell your girlfriend what happened, and accept the consequences of your actions.
    .....says the guy who's never had sex or been in a relationship Haha

OP.....you love your gf, not the girl at the club. Chalk it up to a life experience. Now if you find it becomes a reoccurring issue you have problems. If you want to create drama then go ahead. Life is too short.

Put it all in perspective.
    Last edited by surfhb2; 27-02-14 at 10:04 AM.

Listen your "new lady friend" is a twat. Stop hanging out with her before you end up dipping your wick. She has no boundaries if she'd do that knowing you're in a relationship, which of course means that if she would do it with you, then she'd do it on you as well so stop hanging out with her or break up with your gf but to keep doing what you're doing is definitely cheating.

You can chalk it up to hormones if you'd like, but it's still cheating.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

wow this cute friend of yours sounds like a huge slut. making out with a guy with a gf while shes drunk. real classy bunch. Your IQ must be dangerously low if you need to ask if that was cheating. im surprised you knew how to turn your computer on.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Dude..are you asking this question??

Wrong move ...in front of your friends....all you did was make your GF look bad..

Besides, she should have gotten "first hand" accounts from some embedded reporters on the scene....

you've sowed the seeds of mistrust...questions like "if i am not around him, what could he do"..

Dude better go and talk to your GF ASAP!!!!!

and as for that other lady friend, she is blameless in all this.....the RESPONSIBILITY LIES WITH YOU TO CONDUCT YOURSELF AND RESPECT YOUR GF...

This thread reminds me how vanilla this site can get. Its not like he banged her! Its was just a drunken one time kiss between 2 kids at a club....Jeez already!

"just a drunken one time kiss"

what if the roles were reversed?? what if he heard that his GF was exchanging body fluids with some random guy in the club...what would be his reaction??

its not about the kiss, what is a kiss?? with kids these days, fisting is like 2nd base...

it is about boundaries and what you hold important and your self control..

Well, let us hope he uses your reasoning as an excuse when he is explaining to his GF......

Quote Originally Posted by Smila View Post
    "just a drunken one time kiss"

what if the roles were reversed?? what if he heard that his GF was exchanging body fluids with some random guy in the club...what would be his reaction??

its not about the kiss, what is a kiss?? with kids these days, fisting is like 2nd base...

it is about boundaries and what you hold important and your self control..

Well, let us hope he uses your reasoning as an excuse when he is explaining to his GF......
    It was a terribly bad choose....yes. But does he want to create a shit storm and loose a relationship over a singular even that wouldn't have happened to begin with if all party's involved were in their right minds? Doubt it! Yes....its was "cheating" but lets not make a mountain out of a mole hill here

Nobody is, but he (OP) knows the repercussions..and how it looks and sounds....

In the end, she may let it go, but the trust is out the door...

(Disclaimer: I am not giving the OP grief, just saying it as it is -- when the news would be delivered to his GF...it would be done in such a way as to bury his chances)

Definitely cheating. It wasn't just a kiss, rather a drunken makeout session (bet you felt a boob or two as well). Come clean...better to hear it from the horse's mouth. IMHO if you enjoyed it so much...maybe you are not as into your GF as you thought.

However, you are young, in college, and drunk. Shit happens...live, learn, and NEVER cheat again. If you get the urge to cheat or find yourself looking too hard at other women breakup with who you are with.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 27-02-14 at 05:10 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast