+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is he in it for sex or does he really love me? please help :(

correct.. I should just stop. I should stop all this nonsense, loveforum posts and idiocy! what am I doing to my life? obsessing over someone who probably doesn't even care about me. I should just talk to him and tell him everything and how I truly feel. thank you guys for your help, I appreciate it let's just hope everything turns out for the best in my life and in yours xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by MandoulinaBrown View Post
    i know what i am going to do, I am going to ask him to come over to my country if he really wants to see me. I am not going to Lebanon and possibly make a fool of myself, but how can I tell him that without him noticing that I don't trust him ??? :S any advice??
    You shouldn't care if he thinks you don't trust him and you shouldn't trust him because you don't even know anything about him except what he's told you which you can't even verify as being the truth. Zero actions has he shown you that he has any feelings for you. Words are just words if there are no actions to back them up. He has not earned your trust.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by MandoulinaBrown View Post
    correct.. I should just stop. I should stop all this nonsense, loveforum posts and idiocy! what am I doing to my life? obsessing over someone who probably doesn't even care about me. I should just talk to him and tell him everything and how I truly feel. thank you guys for your help, I appreciate it let's just hope everything turns out for the best in my life and in yours xoxo
    It's not nonsense, Mandoulina. You met someone you liked and you gave it a try and this has all the sense in the world, but it's only been three months and you're not happy with things. You feel that he isn't giving too much of himself in the relationship with you and it definitely sounds like that. If he was seriously interested in a relationship he would have made the effort to visit you and he would have spoken to you about being in a relationship. His sweet talk and plans for seeing you at a concert in summer in another country, aren't such a big proof of interest.

You've had a great attitude which has got his attention but without real initiative from his part, you shouldn't see this as more than flirting and the possibility of a thrilling encounter at a concert.
    Last edited by Valixy; 28-02-14 at 04:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12