+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 3 month Update... Little progress!!!

3 month Update... Little progress!!!

Hi everyone its been a few months since i've been here & thought i'd give an update

My original thread is here for some reason it has been closed so I have started this one

http://www.loveforum.net/threads/85537-I-just-had-the-quot-I-need-space-talk-quot

Ok well i've done the right things. I hit 100 days strict NC a few days ago & unfortunately I have had little progress. Haven't even gone near her Facebook. I have developed constant anxiety & couldn't sleep for the last month. The Doc gave me Melatonin (a natural sleeping pill). Which has helped a little.

I am still a shell of my usual fit & healthy self, my confidence is still gone. I don't feel attractive at all.

In past relationships I have usually progressed a lot more by the 3 month mark & looked forward to the unknown. I'm not interested in other women, can't see myself meeting someone better than her & still don't have interest in the things I usually do & have lost 7kgs/15 pounds.

I am currently seeking professional help, forcing myself to keep active & not it on the couch feeling sorry for myself.

This has never happened to me before. I feel like she has unintentionally used me to dump her anxieties onto me.

The past few months has not been enjoyable at all. I can't get this women off the damn pedestal. It would hurt to bits if I found out she has a new partner & content with her life. I feel like a fool.

Any advice greatly appreciated
    Last edited by smiling100; 28-02-14 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smiling100 View Post
    Hi everyone its been a few months since i've been here & thought i'd give an update

My original thread is here for some reason it has been closed so I have started this one

http://www.loveforum.net/threads/85537-I-just-had-the-quot-I-need-space-talk-quot

Ok well i've done the right things. I hit 100 days strict NC a few days ago & unfortunately I have had little progress. Haven't even gone near her Facebook. I have developed constant anxiety & couldn't sleep for the last month. The Doc gave me Melatonin (a natural sleeping pill). Which has helped a little.

I am still a shell of my usual fit & healthy self, my confidence is still gone. I don't feel attractive at all.

In past relationships I have usually progressed a lot more by the 3 month mark & looked forward to the unknown. I'm not interested in other women, can't see myself meeting someone better than her & still don't have interest in the things I usually do & have lost 7kgs/15 pounds.

I am currently seeking professional help, forcing myself to keep active & not it on the couch feeling sorry for myself.

This has never happened to me before. I feel like she has unintentionally used me to dump her anxieties onto me.

The past few months has not been enjoyable at all. I can't get this women off the damn pedestal. It would hurt to bits if I found out she has a new partner & content with her life. I feel like a fool.

Any advice greatly appreciated

Hmmm anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by smiling100 View Post
    Hmmm anyone?
    .......Cheers!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    100 days isn't all that much, unless you only dated her for a very short period of time. Hang in there.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Aww man, I'm really sorry to hear that you're still hurting.

I remember your story well. Have you every researched anything into narcissists? Your ex could be one. Reading about them made me feel a lot better, and definitely helped me get over my ex..!

Quote Originally Posted by violet11 View Post
    Aww man, I'm really sorry to hear that you're still hurting.

I remember your story well. Have you every researched anything into narcissists? Your ex could be one. Reading about them made me feel a lot better, and definitely helped me get over my ex..!

Cheers Violet will do

I agree, 100 days is not much time to get over an ex.

Do not start researching narcissism. That's a stupid way to delay your getting over her.

Check my How to deal with breakup guide. If you want my advice - go to doctor and get on antidepresants. Take care of your body first and live healthy as you can then you will feel better and stronger aswell. Also going to work and talking openly with friends will be huge relief. Get therapy too there should be free counseling available in your country. Just keep busy at all times.

Extreme results requires extreme actions.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Check my How to deal with breakup guide. If you want my advice - go to doctor and get on antidepresants. Take care of your body first and live healthy as you can then you will feel better and stronger aswell. Also going to work and talking openly with friends will be huge relief. Get therapy too there should be free counseling available in your country. Just keep busy at all times.

Extreme results requires extreme actions.

Hey thanks for the link.

The guide is pretty much is spot on.

I supple I must be progressing a little as I still have no real desire to date though the fact i'm starting to think about it must be a good sign?

The annoying thing is I know there are potential dates out there for me though because of her in my mind it's i blocking me from doing this a i'll only be comparing them to her!!!

It is so damn frustrating!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    Do not start researching narcissism. That's a stupid way to delay your getting over her.
    Why do you think that?

Ok funny thing is since I started this thread I think i've progressed more than I did in 3 months.

Tried going out on a date tonight but she felt I wasn't in a good place still. So she canned it. Real nice girl but she was correct.

So frustrating as it's 4 months tomorrow & i'm still suffering & could of let a good opportunity pass me by.... ahhhhh