+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need advice... I need help...

I need advice... I need help...

hi... i appreciate your support here. I have just registered on this site. My life always was and is a burden. My father is in prison, my mother and sister only left and i have been taking care of them and i will. I have had many relationships with girls before, actually i havent loved a girl. I finished the university and went to the army (in my country every men have to go). After army I entered masters degree and now study. Since i felt the responsibility of my family on my shoulders i refrained myself from loving anybody. I created a barrier. But one day a girl wanted to sit down besides me actually i liked her and didnt show that much. We talked and i started to smile again after years. I wanted to get to know this girl very well. Every time when i went this class there was an empty seat besides her (she purposely did) and sat near her and talked , almost forgot the class. I managed to gather my courage but always other girls who like me interfered and befriended this girl. But i did it and said that I like her and want to know more. She was upset somehow and almost like tears would fall down onto her cheeks and i asked why she was like that. she couldnt answer that. And i asked whether there was something wrong with me and she said no. We talked on whatssap and she let me talk with her a lot. Every night till dawn. Then I didnt know why but i said to her that i didnt want to be her friend and said I would be the one or no one in time. I thought she wouldnt talk to me. But the next day good morning she said. And began to get to know each other. Three days later I asked "lets be honest and sincere, I dont want to hear from somebody about you because they will either exaggerate or do otherwise and that wont be truth, i want to hear from you". She answered crying " who wants to love a girl taking medicine every time and get three time injection in a day because of illness". İ said that doesnt scare me i want you, i accept you. As she was in a very bad mood i changed the subject and started to make her smile with jokes. Then this girl told me her every secrets even her closest girl friends dont know: about her complexes, fears , almost everything. I was the one she wanted to tell everything first, to share her joy and pain and she knew all my problems too. Then I asked to go to conversation classes as english is not our native language. She first didnt want then accepted. When we were in the conversation club, most girls wanted to talk with and i saw that makes my love very bad. I refrained and didnt answer them. She said that she doesnt want to smile, laugh usually but with me it is different. When i was in a bad mood she is in bad too. I felt everything bad happened to her everytime and asked her what was happened and she told me everything. One day we were late to the conversation club and there was other people already taken in instead of us. Then we walked out of the building. She said she wanted to go to library, i said lets go together then i would go my way and you into the library she said okey. We walked together then there it was library. But i changed our way and she protested then she realised and we have a long long walk along the seaside. talked and sit down on the bench and talked everything. After that there was a guy calling her. I said who he is, she said a friend. I said open it answer it. She didnt want first but i dont know what she thought and then answered. And i heard everything he wanted her to go activity with his group but she refused and then he asked why she is not answering her messages and whatsapp conversations. She didnt say a thing and closed the phone in face of him. Then i was in a very bad mood, she wanted to cheer me up but she felt something was wrong. we entered the subway and when our destination station came we both got out of the train and she had never stayed with me before as it was her neighbourhood and she was afraid about rumours, but that day she stayed with and i was waiting another train i always accompany her to this station and then go to my station. I saw her eyes full of tears like if i touch her everything would blow. We had a fight that day she said say something and i only answered what can i say. Then at night she talked to me that she was afraid of my mood that day and i answered that it is better to know me now than after a long time and say to me i havent known you. She changed the subject and we talked a lot. Then everything was okey but one day i felt very bad i dont know and asked her if something was wrong. Of course her answer was no but she avoided me. Then i got of train with her and walked out of the station with asking questions why you are not honest with me why. she was bad and said me why you are doing this to me and buried her hat over to her eyes so i couldnt see them. But then i took a step back and reverted very quickly then she was surprised and called my name when i looked at her (like saying what now) she smiled and said i hope you will not be in a bad mood see ya). She avoided conversation classes once and then said the next time she would see her girl friends and meet them. Yesterday when i come home she wrote to me in whatssap and said good evening how areyou, what are you doing, why are you so late. And said she starts to joking with her girl friends tomorrow morning and i joked and said i will go to in order to see you. She smiled but after that said if you go to see me then i will not go with you to anywhere. I said i had no intention to do so but you revealed everything to me in your words you are unhappy with me. She argued that she is not and she wants to be with me. I knew that she was once loved somebody and her heart is broken. What can i do? i wanted to avoid love. But it is something that comes. You won't believe me but when i see the world is gloomy, black and white but when she comes it enlightens my world with colours. I respect her but i just cant love anybody. And i see in her eyes that she loves me too. But my father is in prison and 7 years is left, and she has 2 more sisters and a brother. In our culture father have effect on girls with saying that won't you marry with somebody and makes pressure. When i see her next time i will say lets take it slowly, we have one year left to complete our degree and after that i devise something out. But actually i dont want a life without her. What can i do? pls give me advices, girls. I actually know physcology of humans very well and know almost every moves what it means. But in this situation i cant think a thing. I cant sleep there are always nightmares. I cant eat my throat is like blocked. Why the world is so cruel to me. I dont cry often. when i am alone and think about her tears just one by one drops. What can i do? i cant carve my heart out. I know you must be optimist or something. But it is not like that. She is diabetes. Pls give me advices, very strong ones. I cant go on.

Hi Skorpion, would you mind adding some paragraph breaks to this? Will make it much easier to read.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

sorry i cant i wrote everything in one breath. and i cant look even read

I'm not reading that wall of text.

You're a sad boy.. you dad is in prison, this is bad i know but it is not the end of the world! don't let your life revolve around this thing! i can see that you are almost of age to get married. so why not propose for this girl? you are obviously in love with her. don't deprive yourself from love and happiness just because you have a tough life, all of our lives are sad and bad but we shouldn't just give up on everything! you can still support your mom and sisters along with your wife. take it slow, you don't have to have children immediately. you are both still young. ask her about this and see what she thinks. it appears to me that she cares about you. just don'y think too much and depress yourself. try to be happier. you have a girl who you love and she loves you, then why so sad?? smile dear life is not all so gloomy, it is just a matter of perspective!

I wish you all the best xoxox

Even if you're young, you're a very strong person with very good values, you study, support your family and treasure this girl. You can be very proud of yourself.

The advice above given by Mandoulina on your situation with this girl seems very good to me and hopefully you'll be able to find your way to happiness respecting your feelings, responsibilities and tradition. Is there an older person in your family or a teacher at the university who you could speak with if you feel that you need an experienced advice or support? Or is there the possibility to get engaged to this girl until you finish your studies and feel more prepared to get married?

I think that what you feel for this girl and what you have together is very beautiful and I wish you the best, however your happiness in life should never depend on one person/one relationship, no matter how wonderful she/it is. We cannot control the course of the events in life or how relationships develop, no one can, we can only do our best, hoping that our dreams will come true. When they don't, we have to be wise and try to accept it, life has its purpose for each of us and we have to learn to be as peaceful and happy as we can on our own - it really is the most important thing for our personal happiness. Good luck, special man :-)
    Last edited by Valixy; 28-02-14 at 12:26 PM.

okey. Yesterday after class, I went with her to her station and got out of the station, I said i need to talk. First she didnt want then she agreed. I said we must face everything. Always there are problems and we are here to solve them. Told everything to her, I gathered my courage and said her that even if i know that I would give you my hand in order to make you not fall, you will make me fall too. But that doesnt scare me off. I want to be able to get up, stand up together side by side. I said i didnt care about others opinions and grabbed her arm gently pulling to my side and said but i always cared about yours. I said i had known girls and had relationships. I dont deny it. But you were and would be the first and last girl i ever talked like that. During conversation sometimes I filled the silence with jokes. Then asked her what she thought. With tears in her eyes and a little sneezy nose she nodded in a manner of yes.
    Guys i dont know what will happen. Everything is okey. But i will try harder. I cant imagine life without her, it will be a torture. Thanks for you support.