+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Behavioural problem. want serious n sincere suggeston

Behavioural problem. want serious n sincere suggeston

Guys i am having strange problem lately. The problem is about behavior that i have developed. I am little worried about myself so want to discuss it with you guys.

I am guy (age 23) never committed, never dated and nothing like that. But the case is different here. A colleague at workplace commented at my cuteness in front of a bunch of other colleagues (including guys). and she did so twice or thrice at different times. It was open message from her to me that she is interested. I was indifferent towards that girl and didn't get into something with her.
    Moreover, 7 years ago, I felt so special about a girl (met on internet). Things didn't go well between us then and we were mere friends (not even friends). All these years, i have been dreaming of her to be mine.
    Now after all these years, i had conversation with her. Soon she get too involved. My dream was coming true. She offered me her cell number. But once again i was feeling no special now for her. I was feeling her as my liability and decided not to continue. and didn't forward with her either.

Is it normal behavior of me ?
    Some times i feel it's just behavior of me to conquer every girl in my way and really next moment I lose interest in them or the fear of losing them one day so not getting involved with them at very beginning. It's not intentional i can assure.
    Moreover, i get worried when i think of what will happen of me in future. (and in case when i will get married, if this goes on. what will happen then) . i feel alright alone. That's what worries me.
    Last edited by arslan_sweeto1; 28-02-14 at 09:55 AM.

Ignore these feelings and just go out on a date with her. The more you force yourself the quicker those feeling will go away. Just don't go in with any expectations. Just enjoy going out and doing something. It doesn't have to be about going into a relationship, just getting to know someone, that's it. It's pretty simple.

this stems from low self esteem I believe. you should just go with the flow and not think much. you see you are already over worried now. you're thinking about the time when you're married! you shouldn't do that. instead, just think about the present, you have that girl's number. just give her a call and see how things will work out!

best of luck xoxox