+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend calls me babe

Girlfriend calls me babe

is that a term of endearment. i mean, what does it mean to her that she calls me babe?

Its not rocket science but I'll go ahead and tell u what u want to hear anyway. Its a term of endearment, just like sweetie, honey, boo etc. Would u prefer to be called moron? I dont think so. Relax.

It means she thinks you are a pig. But.... at least a smart pig. You know... one that can talk and win blue ribbons and stuff. That'll do, pig. That'll do.

LOL! But, in all seriousness, it is a term of endearment. I wish I had a girl to call me "babe." LOL! It's a good thing.

It is the same as if you were to call her Baby. Means she sees you as hers it is a loving term when in a relationship. It is like saying - sweetie, honey, or darling.

Quote Originally Posted by hatesthis View Post
    It is the same as if you were to call her Baby. Means she sees you as hers it is a loving term when in a relationship. It is like saying - sweetie, honey, or darling.
    No that's quite clearly bollocks. Women who call their boyfriend 'babe' - there was a study about this on TV the other day - they are women who are likely to treat their boyfriend badly, get him to buy her expensive handbags and eventually they end up sleeping with their BFs bestfriend (or the local football team).

I use 'baby' as a love term for my boyfriend and he does the same for me.
    I've learned that when he merely says, "BABE..." it means I either said something wrong or am not making sense. I tend to become over emotional *A LOT* and this is his way of saying, 'I'm here honey, not going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    No that's quite clearly bollocks. Women who call their boyfriend 'babe' - there was a study about this on TV the other day - they are women who are likely to treat their boyfriend badly, get him to buy her expensive handbags and eventually they end up sleeping with their BFs bestfriend (or the local football team).
    I hope this reply you made was intended to be as funny as I found it? Because I laughed. Never heard that theory ever before guys mostly call girls babe so what does that mean for guys then?

Good Luck with that

I would play along with her famous animal nick names and call her "Mr. Ed." :-P