+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Very bizarre situation with this girl I barely know & interested

Very bizarre situation with this girl I barely know & interested

Hi,
    this girl is around my age 18-19 and she goes to a different school/college. We have had weird encounters.
    First of all all the guys want her.

1st time was Months ago Around Novem., in halls She was walking by staring at me but I knew from her eyes (It meant something more) and ever since I was thinking about her sometimes. I also would always see her popping up as suggestion on Facebook , like 7 times.

2nd time was yesterday I was at the cafeteria hanging out with peeps. Saw her once, dunno if she saw me but she came back with people an hour or two later. when she walked by our table She Was SO NERVOUS (that got my immediate attention, like why be nervous when there is no one), even my friend noticed some energy from her without looking. Sat few tables behind, Then after, when more people came, she got up and remained standing like she was always where I was looking. There were seats available for like 30 mins and again walking. Then at One point, I was on my phone, I could see her getting away from her crowd with her bestie, both staring at me (whispering), I looked so fast they didnt see me but I saw them glancing at me and there was a big crowd at that place. Sigh

The Weirdest part IS earlier today I saw her at some subway 5 MILES (8km) AWAY from yesterdays place, I dont want her to think Im a stalker, it was very weird almost had a cardiac arrest. She saw me and we had a 2-3 sec eye contact. I hoped to see more of her but not that soon! Lol And tomorrow I have to go back to that school to get smt and I dont want to now

Q : I do like her and pretty sure she does but I felt like I gave a wrong impression? agree/disagree?

Thank you for reading, help needed and reassurance if possible.

The strangest thing about all of this is that neither of you have made an effort to talk to each other. When you saw her on the subway, did either of you smile and say "hi"?

For the record, the FB friend suggestion is meaningless. I get repeated suggestions for people I don't know and or those who I don't want to know. It's just programming to link more people through distant friends.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Actually, we were in a different city, (different neighborhood) it was very weird trust me I don‘t think either of us thought about saying hi or chatting. I was in shocked aha and maybe she was did not expect to see her the very next day.

And for the Facebook thingy I know its meaningless but I saw somewhere someone saying a person she just met from another state popped up on the suggestions, someone she had nothing in common, 0 mutual friend etc. Its a combination of thing, the people you see, probably about 5-10% of the people are those who at one time viewed your profile but in general its everything, everyone listed. In the past, I was telling myself that I read too much, but with what happened yesterday it would not surprised me a bit! but anyway that is a different subject.

If you are interested, initiate a conversation with her. Or at least wave and say "hi"
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Did u even read ? Where can I initiate a conversation?

She was in the hallway, you could have walked up to her and said " I saw you looking at me and thought I should say hi to you." she walked past your table in the cafeteria, you could have turn to her while she walked by and say "We have to stop meeting like this ", and give her a smile and a wink. You see that's what guys who have balls would have done. You had plenty of opportunity to just go up to her and introduce yourself, so stop with the excuses. She is just a girl, so take her off that pedestal and just treat her just like anyone else.

Missed opportunity, nothing gained.

Tip: all those guys you see out there that seem to always have girls, those are the guys that have no fear, that are willing to take risks. Just be one of those guys and you will win. Confidence is very attractive to girls.
    Last edited by smackie9; 02-03-14 at 08:20 AM.

I feel so downgrade now, listen I am not a shy person more reserved and those are not excuses, when you are blown away or caught off guard its very hard to make a move or even say hi. In all these situations I did not expect her and I just cant interrupt her conversations to say hi lol.

The first time it happens, you're caught off guard. Then you kick yourself for not being more forward. Then you mentally prepare yourself for action when you see her next.

In this case, you've been caught off guard the first few times, but it's not too late to change your approach. Next time you see her notice you, smile and say 'hi' or if she's out of voice range, smile and give a little wave.

Thats what I planned on doing.

but is she even expecting me to say hi??
    anyway will do iot next time

Lastly do u guys even realize how crazy is this story?

That's what makes it so exciting...the unexpected, the challenge. Life would be so god damn boring if things came easy. Enjoy it, don't damage it with anxiety and over analyzing everything.

Just because she have pussy dont mean you have to think before saying "Hi !". Its best you talk a lot to get the tension down. Talking will do more good than bad anyway, like break the ice and get the shit clear.

Check this too

loveforum.net/threads/85674-Guide-on-interacting-with-girls
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    That's what makes it so exciting...the unexpected, the challenge. Life would be so god damn boring if things came easy. Enjoy it, don't damage it with anxiety and over analyzing everything.
    I guess thats what I am gonna do. But its very hard specially when your on a break... lol