Ill try to sum up a long story. Last year I was hooking up with/dating one of my older brothers best friends. However I knew this guy before my brother befriended him when I was 16 years old (now I'm 22, the guy is 27). We always had a mutual attraction to each other and started dating last year (he asked my brother first of course). Last year we spent christmas together, he came to my grandfathers wake, I would consider this guy to be close to my family. Last Jan (2013) I went abroad for the semester. It was hard to be apart, but we were never officially "going out". The day I got home after 4 months abroad the guy surprised me at my house the day I got home to the USA. However as this past summer started he ended things because I still had another year left of college (so it would be long distance) he lost his job too, and was uncertain where he was going to be in life. So basically the timing was off. I was heart broken over the summer, additionally he started dating another girl soon after. My brother told the guy to not see me or talk to me while he was seeing someone else. My brother claims that he is just using this girl, and the main reason we arent together is because I am in college. Over winter break I saw him a few times because we have mutual friends, he really seemed to miss me (he was flirting/rubbing my shoulders/kiss me on the forehead) what have you. Over break though since he didnt text me or call me I got mad and deleted his number. When he discovered that I did this he obv seemed upset. The rest of the night I could tell he was purposely trying to make me jealous by talking to other girls. t I didnt even say goodbye to him because he was clearly mad that I deleted his number.

I am going to graduate this May, and I am unsure how to interact with him until then. He sometimes sends me snapchats, or comments on my facebook statues, but I know he probably wont try to text me since I deleted his number. I want to stop talking to him completely to make him chance after me, but I am graduating soon so I dont know If i should sometimes reach out to him (like snapchat him). However I am letting him do the majority of the reaching out. Plus he may or may not be with that girl since the summer. Advice I need help!