+ Follow This Topic

Thread: so confused. please help unravel this

so confused. please help unravel this

Been seeing him for a few months, seeing each other regularly 2-3 times a week.

Hes not texting me as much anymore, and is a bit more blunt in the texts when he does. Like making it obvious he doesnt want a text conversation. Fair enough.

He still wants to see me as usual though.
    This change is ever since i told him i liked him alot.
    I am an over thinker though, and worried i may be doing just that. But then, what if im not...

Im even more confused now than i was before i told him i liked.him.

Is it just that he no longer needs.to 'chase' and is more.comfortable. or is it that he is getting bored?

- - - Updated - - -

Just to add - he compliments me all of the time and hugs and kisses me when we are together. Always texts.good morning/night

Could it be as simple as him not liking text conversations? They are slow, clunky and time consuming. Catching up face to face - or even talking on the phone is far more productive.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Its possible. He told me last night that he feels awkward when he first sees me. Hes unsure as to whether he should give me a kiss or a hug and feels a little awkward for a while.
    Yet in the morning he wakes me up with hugs.

Again though that is confusing. Is he getting awkward coz he likes me or because hes losing interest and doesnt know how to say it.

Sounds like he's just a bit shy and doesn't want to potentially over step the mark by being too affectionate to you in case it's not wanted. I can be a bit like that my self sometimes when im a bit nervous with a girl i've not been seeing for too long. I wouldn't look into it too much. It might also help if you're more forward with him in these kinds of situations.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMadam View Post
    Its possible. He told me last night that he feels awkward when he first sees me. Hes unsure as to whether he should give me a kiss or a hug and feels a little awkward for a while.

Again though that is confusing. Is he getting awkward coz he likes me or because hes losing interest and doesnt know how to say it.
    Stop over thinking it! If you keep up at this rate, you'll kill the relationship by not trusting that he cares enough.

In short, if he's still wanting to see you and is enjoying his time with you, then it's all fine.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yes you are right. I need to relax lol.

Just last week, i decided to show him more affection than usual, going off him saying he felt akward.
    It must have been a good thing me doing so, as the following day he repeatedly told me he really enjoyed the previous night. So you are right, sailer. He always seems.so confident, so i just assume he doesnt get nervous. I was quite shocked when he said he found it awkward.

All still seems to be going well. He still brings me my chocolate gifts, and has helped me out with other things too and keeps offering.
    Hes also started talking as if certain days that we spend together are just normal and expected now.

I have managed to chill my mind out quite a bit now though. Which im pleased about

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tell him what you want. If he cares, he will try to give it to you (within reason).

Men who love their women will walk on hot coals for them. Beware a guy who gets lazy and doesn't hustle for you.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMadam View Post

The way to solve that problem is for you to take the initiative when you first see him. When you first see him, walk up to him, grab him, and plant one right square on his mouth and then give him your sweetest smile. See how he reacts. If anything at least you've broken the ice.
    Nevio