+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Problem ,

Love Problem ,

Hello, i want to discusse a problem in my relationship with my girlfriend, first of all, let me see how people can help me with this, please reply with your name , i am in bad mood thanks

That's why you are having a problem. It's your attitude.

Love Problem ,

My name is go fuk yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@smackie , i just want to know if you can help me, i will share my problem right now,
    @goodmornig , this is not educate, please be reasonable dont post here, if you dont want to help me ok !

OK share your problem...........

If it turns out to be a link to "How I Made Money Fast in 30 days or Less", I'm going to be really upset. I've been waiting

well, my problem is that , when i go out with my girlfriend, the day goes perfect, but when she's home, she wont let me go out with friends for a coffe, or something, and she's too jealous, and she thinks that i lie to her for no reason, if i try to reslove a situation, she doesn't care, she just goes offline on skype, and does'nt text me, she proved to me that she loves me but, i want to know what is wrong, again : when i am with her , everything is perfect, but when she's home, naah, i cant even thing how worse is the situate,. sorry for my bad english, any help is appreciated.

Ha you say everything is perfect but you have a shopping list of issues. Dude there is no fixing a jealous girl. She is insecure, and controlling. You can't have a relationship with someone that dictates what you can or cannot do. Sorry to say but the only solution is to end the relationship or put up with it like a loser.

but what about her life, sho shes not a bad girl, she's the best i have ever met, she does'nt cheat on me, with three world's she's my future, but the problem is that she is afraid that i can cheat on her ,she thinks that i lie to her, how to prove her that i am not a liar, i am not a cheater, how to tell her that i live for her, i love her, and only her ,? any suggestion please, i dont want to end this relationship

Are you in an online relationship or is this in real life? Online relationships are very difficult and can breed trust issues and a whole plethora of problems. Have you done anything that might make her feel insecure? Flirting with other girls online?

this is in real life, yea, she's 18 years, and i am 20 years old, i am the first boyfriend for her, but i want this girl in my life, i dont flirt with other girls, but some girls pokes me at facebook, text me at my phone, i am a little famous at my city here in albania,, i dont text back those girls, but she's very afraid when she's home, she textes me , how girls are texting to you, dont lie to me, andd, if i go for a caffe, she's mad, i told her million of times that i dont cheat her , and of course i dont cheat, but how to prove her this please, i want this girl in my life, dont ask me why, but she's the best , when i am with her, the world is mine.

Well, I think you just need to sit down with her and put everything out on the table. Be firm, tell her I'm not doing anything wrong, and ask her why she feels that way. Let her talk about the reasons behind why she's feeling insecure.

If there really is no kind of wrong-doing on your part, I definitely agree with the last poster that she's just really insecure and you probably should end the relationship. But quite often, when a woman is feeling insecure (especially since this is her first relationship) there's some underlying reason for it. Try communicating with her Best of luck! x

It doesn't matter if you are being a good boy, the reality of it is she's too young, immature and inexperienced for a committed relationship with an adult. You can sprinkle sugar on it all you want, she is going to make your life miserable because you are going to get tired of her being restrictive. If you stay with her, you will lose your friends, you will be constantly defending yourself, she will continue to have fits when you are not with her, she will turn bat shit crazy on you, and it's gonna eventually stab you in the heart. You are not having a healthy relationship as it is.

You can try to convince her til the cows come home, she will not change. Like I said you can dump her, of do exactly what she tells you to do, which means you will have to give up your freedom.

BTW stop defending yourself you are giving her all the control, and when you give her all the control, you are just letting her know that her behavior is acceptable. Put your god damn foot down, and put her in her place. Don't worry, she may go boo hoo for a bit, but it will teach her that if she doesn't smarten up, she will lose you.
    Last edited by smackie9; 03-03-14 at 12:56 PM.

thank you for all your times you gave me,
    is there any chance if she turns 20/21 years , what should i do to earn some trust, i mean, i made her a lot of presents, gifts, i actually told her that i care for her, so is there any chance to stabilize this relationship, i dont wanna hurt her, because, if i end this relationship, for her its the end of the world, she cant love anyone, coz i am her first boyfriend, and this relationship its from april 2013 amost 1 year ,

If it's the end of the world for her then it would be a good idea to because she is too immature to handle a proper relationship. You sholdn't have been involved with her this long. Olus you didn't deal with the issue properly. You should have put it to her straight right at the beginning that her behavior will not be tolerated but you are too much of a wuss, now you are knee deep in it and no way out.

You want to change it you need to give her some tough love and tell her she needs to stop acting like a baby, and grow the f up. Let her sit on that for awhile and I bet money on it she will get better.