+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me? What do I do next?

Does she like me? What do I do next?

Okay so i met this girl at a club about a year ago I am 24 and she is 21, we hung out twice but with our busy schedules we never really hung out alot and we both went away for at least a month on different occasions. Anyways we would text quite frequently and had a pretty good text relationship. so on Friday we finally hang out for the first time since like last april. we went mini golfing and then for drinks, during drinks i brought up this place that has good beer, and she said, :"we have to go there" and then when i said i wanted to learn french, she said " oh good i have a study buddy' at the end of the night we ended up at my friends and at about 4 am she called a cab to go home. The cab came quickly like in 4 mins and she was like "shoot" seemed upset and before i walked her to the cab we kissed, it was 50/50 initiated. And she has been texting me since then regularly, Now does she like me? does a kiss mean anything anymore? i really feel like i like her after hanging out on friday, she is really pretty and cool we share alot of interests. I guess im just intimidated cause she is beautiful, what should i do next?
    Last edited by jmange22; 04-03-14 at 03:14 PM.

Make plans to hangout with her again asap!

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

How asap lol?

Quote Originally Posted by jmange22 View Post
    How asap lol?
    Like today genius!!

I agree with the others. It definitely sounds like she likes you. Women don't usually go around kissing guys they don't like. Don't get too ahead of yourself, but I would definitely agree you should make plans as soon as possible. Even if you just talk to her today and make plans for the weekend, make plans to see her again soon. Show her you are interested enough to initiate things, and then see how it goes from there. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jmange22 View Post
    I guess im just intimidated cause she is beautiful, what should i do next?
    You're not intimidated, just a bit stupid. See her again, asap you idiot. Girls don't kiss guys for the hell of it. What more of a message do you need - her getting a tatoo of your name on her forehead?

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    You're not intimidated, just a bit stupid. See her again, asap you idiot. Girls don't kiss guys for the hell of it. What more of a message do you need - her getting a tatoo of your name on her forehead?
    Do you think it would be more or less flattering if she got his name tattooed backwards so she could see it every time she looked in a mirror? ;-)

LOL well we've been messaging and I asked her to tell me when she's free, and she said she will but more importantly what we will do? I told her we'd think of something when she lets me know when she's free. This happened on Monday.