+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she hate me now?

Does she hate me now?

I'm a male and this girl I like in high school. Let's call her Abby. Abby and I's situation was complicated. We ride the same bus and live a few streets away. I'm a junior and she's a freshman. But she was giving mixed signals to me while she had a boyfriend. One day I asked her about it and her boyfriend threatened me. I respected their relationship and tried not to be friends. But I decided to just talk to her and soon enough, we became friends again. But she continued to give mixed signals. And her sister told me Abby liked me and even a complete stranger came up to me asking if me and Abby go out. So I asked her about it, but she said she didn't see me as a boyfriend, but she wanted to be friends. But I found out she was kind of talking badly about me to people on the bus so mostly everyone on the bus knows about us.
    Most of my friends don't like her because they think she played me. They've even started calling her bad names. Some of them even say that she's bisexual. Only two of them had some really valid evidence pointing that she's bisexual, but I didn't believe it. I asked her about it but she said she's not and that everyone says that.
    Some weeks later, she stopped talking to me for a week and posted on Facebook saying that she will always love her boyfriend and her boyfriend said it back. Even people started commenting on it saying that they make a cute couple and some other stuff. But soon enough, me and Abby started back talking. But she got mad at me all of a sudden for saying idk what to do because my friends don't think I should be involved with her and she said "df if so bye". And that's when we stopped talking.
    But I tried to be friends with her again because she was still giving me mixed signals by staring at me alot in the hallways and she even started playing with one of my closest friends. (let's call her Lacey) while I was standing there trying to talk to Lacey. But Abby kept playing with her and completely ignored me. So I messaged her on Kik, but she told me to move on and that she doesn't care anymore. So after a long while, I now believe she played me. Especially because she changed her Kik name to something that seemed like she wanted to die and I asked if she was okay. She said she was alright and we were just dry kiking. But she stopped kiking me back. I blocked her and later, I found out she blocked me too. I assume she's still with her boyfriend and they've been together for almost a year now. But, I'm starting to think they broke up. I keep having dreams about her that suggests that I still care about her, but I'm not too sure.

I decided that enough's enough so I've been trying to move on since she apparently is doing the same. But more people are finding out about our situation and more things are being revealed about it. And then one of my friends (let's call her debbie) is apparently friends with Abby and she asked about me. Abby told Debbie she just doesn't like me. But Abby still constantly stares at me, but anytime we're near, she acts nervous and tries to avoid me. And then I was talking to Debbie and other friends when Abby happened to be walking by. She burst out laughing, followed by Debbie doing the same. Abby acted like she didn't want to walk near me, but she did it anyway. Then when I walked away, I turned around to see Abby talking to Debbie. Then later, Debbie and I got to arguing because I asked Debbie what was going on with her and Abby. She got mad and responded that she's mad because I didn't ask how her day was and everything. Something happened with her the night before, but she just exaggerated it. Though, I helped her with it and calmed her down. Soon enough, we got to arguing about Lacey because I told her I still have hope and Debbie kept asking me why and saying there's no point. Now, the more I rethink our situation, I keep thinking that Lacey was talking badly about me since someone close to me told me it and I had evidence as well. But now I'm contemplating if Debbie is doing the same. I don't know why, but I feel like it has something to do with the fact I treat Lacey and Debbie like we're in a relationship. I do alot for them, I buy them stuff, and try to help them with their problems. So now, I'm feeling weird around them. I'm starting to ignore Debbie and Lacey now. But I don't know if that's what I should I really do. I'm confused about everything now. Can someone please help?

Does Abby hate me now or did she ever care about me? Should I ignore Debbie and Lacey?

Oh Jerry, I think Abby never cared about - she just wanted trick you to give her attention for some ego boost. Talk more with Debbie and Lacey to get to know them better but dont concentrate on them alone but interact with other girls aswell. See which girl is most responsive and friendly and focus on her ^_-
    Last edited by pcmaster; 04-03-14 at 08:30 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Jesus girls nowadays

Here's a tip: don't get involved with girls at your own school or even your own city. If anything goes wrong, it stays out of your social circle, and it keeps people from getting into your business. Also if a girl starts to act all wack on you, have some self worth and stop trying to be their friend over and over again. Them bitches be crazy.