+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I tell his girlfriend he wants to cheat with me?

Should I tell his girlfriend he wants to cheat with me?

Met a guy a few months back. He said him and his ex of a few years had recently broken up.

We texted for a while and he told me he really liked me, and not just for sex. He would text or call me every day. He'd ask about my family, my past, etc. Then, we had sex (too soon) and he went distant and lost contact.

Then, he gets in touch again 3 weeks later, but now he only wants to talk about one thing - sex! I feel like this is unfair, as he knows I actually like him.

Anyway, regardless of how bad he made me feel, I've just found out that he's back with his girlfriend (that's if they ever had actually broken up!). And he's still texting me, telling me he wants to meet up for 'that'. He has no idea I know about him and his girlfriend.

I really want to tell her, but I think it's for the wrong reasons. Even though I feel that she should know the kind of guy she's with, I think I mainly want to tell her to hurt him. I just think it's so unfair of him to treat people this was and get away with it!
    This guy is so full of himself. He's really good looking, rich, intelligent, blah blah blah, and he seriously knows it. I just feel like he's gonna keep doing this to people and he should be stopped!
    But... is it the right thing to do? Would it be better for her to know? And on a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being bat s**t crazy, how far up the rank would I look? I'm not even fb friends with this girl and only found her through fb stalking. But I had suspicions that he was with her and he wasn't gonna tell me, so I looked for myself.
    I don't know what to do!

Stop acting like little doormat ! Tell him to feck off !

You deserve a guy who would call you his GF not some other girl. You are someones first choice ! Not second.

Dont tell his GF but warn him if he mentions sex or anything like that you will tell his GF ! Cut all contacts cause you know nothing good can come out of it. Imagice how bad BF guy like that would be - cheating and apsolutly not worth any trust. Just the fact that he want to cheat - he deserves absolutly no symphaty. Cheaters burn in hell, who once cheat is cheater foreva !

Hugs* wish you lot of love in future hun.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 04-03-14 at 02:51 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, definitely going to cut him out now that I know this. But I just feel like he'll think "oh well, her loss" (as he's that arrogant) and then just move on to the next and continue to act this way and get away with it! I'm 12 years younger than he is and his gf is the same age as me. I just think he preys on young women who are more likely to fall for his shit, and he doesn't care who he hurts. I really want him to learn a lesson, or even if he won't learn, just bring him down a bit!

Leave both those people alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are a f uck buddy to him, if he liked you he wouldn't have hooked back up witht eh ex he is playing you both. just delete his number and stop contacting him he probably has others in his rotation and won't bother you anymore if you show no interest. and no don't tell his gf anything she can find out same way you did.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

No way!!! Don't say a word

- - - Updated - - -

You are just gonns wind up hurting two people.

Just write on his FB wall "you better not have given me an STD you cheating pig-never contact me again" enough people will see it before he does
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Just write on his FB wall "you better not have given me an STD you cheating pig-never contact me again" enough people will see it before he does
    @Michelle Lol, thats funny!

Enough people will actually see it before he does, which is so true. But then, "Cheaters" always have a way of talking their way out and their partner would believe them. (He might even convince his GF enough to believe that it was Confused who was trying to flirt with him and he didn't give in...)
    Last edited by rest77; 05-03-14 at 05:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by confused_ View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah, definitely going to cut him out now that I know this. But I just feel like he'll think "oh well, her loss" (as he's that arrogant) and then just move on to the next and continue to act this way and get away with it! I'm 12 years younger than he is and his gf is the same age as me. I just think he preys on young women who are more likely to fall for his shit, and he doesn't care who he hurts. I really want him to learn a lesson, or even if he won't learn, just bring him down a bit!
    This is all sour grapes and ego speaking. You want him to suffer because YOU had sex with him before you even knew who he was or what kind of man he is. Next time, don't put yourself in the predicament that you'll end up with a man who is already with someone else by waiting long enough to know for sure he's single.

Read my signature, understand what it means and get on with your life without being vindictive and petty. If you must do something then wait until he contacts you again and tell him that you're going to tell his gf if he doesn't stop disrespecting her and other women in such a disgusting, vile manner. Then go no contact. She's responsible for ignoring his red flag behaviour, not you, luv so learn from this and move on from it.

Devastating her to punish him is just vindictive and cruel and will bring bad karma on you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think you should tell her. She has a right to know.

Don't expect that you'll be the hero and she will immediately dump him. Messengers get shot all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the replies. I think it's true that she won't necessarily dump him, but at least she'll know what kind of guy he is, and it might make him think. And I don't know this girl, so I really don't care about what she thinks of me.
    And yeah, I might have slept with him too soon... but that doesn't excuse his behaviour. Fact is, he told me he wanted more than sex from me - he didn't. He knows I like him more than just for that, and he comes back for sex whilst having a girlfriend. If nothing happens to change this, he'll carry on, he won't learn, she will have no idea about what he's doing unless he comes back with some STD (he wanted to sleep with me with no protection, I said no!). Although I don't know for sure, I don't think I'm the first one he's done this with. His behaviour hurts others, but has brought him nothing but pleasure, and so he has no reason to stop. I just think he needs some comeuppance.

Snipped the rhetoric: Because you will learn one way or the other you are responsible for yourself and "warning" her will do NOTHING to change him or give him "comeuppance" There is always other naïve and vulnerable women that won't wait to see if he's good or even single. (sadly). Players have options that he can withdraw from when needed. It will be her that is hurt, not him if she even believes you.

By the way, if you do tell her let us know how she responds to you. Should be interesting.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 06-03-14 at 08:31 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I do see what you mean, and I do agree, except that I do think it would give him comeuppance. They've been together for years and I do think he loves her, but right now he's having it all and hurting others in the process, and that's just not fair.

While the girlfriend may choose to ignore her and just consider her a crazy b*tch, at least she will have done the right thing by telling her. After that she should walk away and never contact any of them again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast