+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I tell his girlfriend he wants to cheat with me?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I think you should tell her. She has a right to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    While the girlfriend may choose to ignore her and just consider her a crazy b*tch, at least she will have done the right thing by telling her. After that she should walk away and never contact any of them again.
    You are so young.

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    You are so young.
    Care to elaborate, KingZ?

Quote Originally Posted by confused_ View Post
    Care to elaborate, KingZ?
    I don't need to. Go ahead and try it.

If it improves your life in any way, or the girl believes you, or the guy doesn't go ape-shit on you after he finds out you told her, or ANY of you find yourselves better off in ANY way after this happens, I'll happily retract my statement and admit searock was right.

(searock is only ever right when she's defending or agreeing with me, so I already know how this is going to turn out.)

Lol... well I don't think she should do it to necessarily improve the situation in any way, she should do it because it is the right thing to do IMO (so in a way it would improve her own situation in that she will feel good about herself for having done the right thing). I know that if I were the girlfriend, I would want to know (or at least to have someone water the seed of doubt already planted in me - chances are that she already suspects there's something not quite right about him).

See, she simply doesn't have the life/relationship experience to make the correct call here.

"It's the right thing to do."

rofl. amateur.

Best thing that can happen after she lets out the truth - she becomes best friends with his girlfriend, guys admits he was wrong and apologises to both girls and live happy ever after with his GF and never cheats again.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Stop acting like little doormat ! Tell him to feck off !

You deserve a guy who would call you his GF not some other girl. You are someones first choice ! Not second.

Dont tell his GF but warn him if he mentions sex or anything like that you will tell his GF ! Cut all contacts cause you know nothing good can come out of it. Imagice how bad BF guy like that would be - cheating and apsolutly not worth any trust. Just the fact that he want to cheat - he deserves absolutly no symphaty. Cheaters burn in hell, who once cheat is cheater foreva !

Hugs* wish you lot of love in future hun.
    I agree with you!!!! There is no need to tell the girlfriend. This is not your battle to fight to tell the girlfriend as she will most likely only resent you anyway especially since you've been involved romantically with him...she'll question your M.O. Cut your losses with this awful guy and just be happy because you do deserve to be happy!!! God bless ya luv!

Quote Originally Posted by confused_ View Post
    If nothing happens to change this, he'll carry on, he won't learn, she will have no idea about what he's doing unless he comes back with some STD (he wanted to sleep with me with no protection, I said no!). Although I don't know for sure, I don't think I'm the first one he's done this with.
    Its possible he do sleep with other girls without protection. Although, letting his girlfriend know probably wouldn't make any difference ( She still going to keep him any way and think you are the one who got issue ). But you should have done your part if she did get to know and probably also save her from any future STD's.

Telling the gf won't change the guy. Its best if you have sex with him and don't complicate things any further. If anything, making him fall in love with you and then telling his gf and dumping him, is the best revenge.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bekho View Post
    Telling the gf won't change the guy. Its best if you have sex with him and don't complicate things any further. If anything, making him fall in love with you and then telling his gf and dumping him, is the best revenge.
    So you mean telling her now wouldn't do any good, but telling her later would? ... Thing is though, if I slept with him again, I'd be the one with one with the feelings for him, I don't think it would make him like me anymore, and I definitely don't think I could 'make him fall in love with me'. I think he loves her and he just wants to use me for sex, and it's not happening!

What is sex without love?

Sport.

Quote Originally Posted by bekho View Post

Worst advice I've read on this forum since 2014 began. Good thing you're smart enough to realize that, OP.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It was a joke.

Whoops. Sorry, it didn't translate well in the written form. It was quite funny though not in a haha sort of way. More in a "WTF that's whack" kinda thang.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast