+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She broke my heart...

She broke my heart...

So, after spending 2 years with my girlfriend she broke up for no reason and she's with another guy now, our relationship was perfect, I loved her and she used to tell me every single day that she loves and can't live one day without me ! I have no single idea why she did that to me, I asked for the reason, she said that was 2 years of lying and that she never loved me... ! I cant believe what she said, Cuz she showed me love for the whole damn 2 years, Im really confused, I dont know what to do.... I love this girl and I cant just forget her and move on.

No she did love you but her feelings faded when she met new guy, cheated on you and decided to leave you for new guy. It happens, now stop dwelling on it and move on with your life.

Sorry man tell her to go **** herself, kiss your ass and get somebody worthwhile. Don't let this hurt your ego. You got her you can get better.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    No she did love you but her feelings faded when she met new guy, cheated on you and decided to leave you for new guy. It happens, now stop dwelling on it and move on with your life.
    But dude, she knows this guy years ago... And somehow she now decided to go with him.
    she used to tell me that no on can us seperate I really cant believe what she did to me !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stevestone View Post
    Sorry man tell her to go **** herself, kiss your ass and get somebody worthwhile. Don't let this hurt your ego. You got her you can get better.
    CAN'T DO THAT, I LOVE THE GIRL ! GOD...

Dude at the time she DID feel that way, but I would say it was infactuation not love. People tend to get the two mixed up. Whatever history they had, obviously her feelings for him were strong enough to last this long and was willing to leave your relationship for. Maybe she supressed her feeling to move on from him in the beginning, and tried real hard to be in love with you, but he probably came back into her life, said all the right things to bring those feeling back. It happens to pretty much everyone, now you just need to work through this, heal and let go. You do whatever you need to do to keep busy, and focus on yourself. In about 2 weeks you will be feeling better and ready to finally start the process of forgetting about her.

Forget her. It's hard to move on but you'll be fine. but why was it easy for her to move on? She obviously got bored and the affection went away or she probably only wanted to be with you whenever she wanted while taking interest to other guys. You probably tell her things like "I love you" etc. stuff she probably loves to hear and I know you meant it. And she tells you things like " I wanna be with you forever" and not really mean it, but knowing that it's an illusion to keep you by her side whenever she needs it, she'll say it anyways. Shit like this always happens.. My advice to you is something you're not going to want to hear cause I know you probably want to hear me say things like: "just hold on don't give up she'll come around" cause in all honesty, if she does it's cause she only wants something from you. What you should do is move on, hang out with your friends cause they'll always be there by your side. Take up a new hobby and focus on your stuff. Never be someone's option if you put them as your priority. If you don't listen, you'll be in a deeper ditch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

It is not a good idea to stop calling and mailing your ex. It shows that you are no more interested in her. Keep in touch by sending messages and making calls.

Wish your ex special occasions and ask about her health. Make sure that your connection should not become a source of irritation.

it is damn situation now. u should not email or text her. keep away from her, mate. she is kindda source of pain now, do not attemp to go near her or heard anything about her. let time passing by and heal yourself. it is damn hard to do but we must do anyway. she changed, she is no longer the one u know. accept the truth and move on. one way or another

old thread
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

The sad truth of the matter is, OP, that no matter how much we may believe otherwise in our ex-lovers...we must take their word at face value if they insist it is, indeed, the truth. Why? Good question...but the answer to that one is that by holding onto something which has already ended, you're doing your ex a dis-service by insisting that they are feeling something that they are not. And no matter how much we may wish it to be so, we may only accept what they say as truth because losing someone you love means acknowledging their happiness without you. It's taunting when there are so many possibilities and heart-consuming when you come to accept it..but that does not make it any less true.

Trust it from someone who faced the exact same feelings. And, believe me, they don't get heal with time- just sort of become numb and a part of who you are.