+ Follow This Topic

Thread: me and my gf, broke up, tried dating each other again.. she cheated on me

me and my gf, broke up, tried dating each other again.. she cheated on me

This is rather complicated to say but here it goes:

Me and my officially now ex- gf, let's call her PETA (she doesn't support PETA if you're wondering we're going by code names that sound like their actual names) had a relationship for about a year. She ended it in January because she felt unhappy; from which I understand though i was terribly heartbroken because I felt that I didn't do anything to make her feel that way. I wasn't mean nor was I a jealous, or a control-freak. Though the time that we have broken up we still talked and we were friends. We figured that we would give it a second chance and slowly and secretively date again (we didn't really want our friends to know).. but yeah this is where it gets complicated. Last thursday, I asked her if she want's to spend the night at my place; she told me that she had to take care of her Dad. That is when she went to dinner with this other guy named, G.

Here's a little bit of the past that has something to do with it now:

Her and G had a thing before me and her became a couple. they dated but it ended shortly. They didn't have sex or anything but that was all that he wanted from her. until she found out that he was cheating on her with 2 other girls. One of which got pregnant.. all behind their backs... He was persistent to get her while in my relationship with her. She has told him many times to **** off and whatnot. Made him cry a lot, cause the fact that she didn't like him anymore (esp. from what he has done..he's also 19 or 20 btw). He's tried to ruin my relationship with her.. it wasn't till last month he started dating this other chick in our group named M (we are all part of this music performance group at our school that gigs every weekend in various places in socal if you're wondering how all these people tie in). Im going to assume that G got with M just to make PETA jealous. While in that relationship with M, G would still text PETA, "I love you all" and "And babe I love you not M" behind M's back. ****ed up? Yeah I know..

K now this goes back to a more recent time. Last monday, he kept flooding PETA with texts.. just being persistent and whatnot to go hang out on thursday. That was the day which she cancels plans with me to go out with this guy. They get dinner and they end up hooking up.. the next day she is over at my house. Doesn't tell me that they hung out or anything. And she spends the night. Come saturday, she tells M that G is cheating. M finds out it was with PETA, PETA had the balls to say that it was with her. M tells G and PETA off blah blah blah. See, at that night, PETA didn't tell me other than the fact that G is trying to get at her ( I figured it was his pathetic usual since he's been doing that) and that she had to tell M cause that is ****ed up.

It wasn't till this afternoon where I talked to her about it (cause people were saying that PETA hooked up with G the other day) and I was oblivious to it because I know she was with me most of the time (except THURSDAY) or our friends who kind of know about me and her's situation before all of this.. I asked 2 of my friends who actually got to talk about it with her the night she told M the truth. And I found out that she was through them. She then texts me that we need to talk. We talk she says that she did that, regrets it etc. she brings up the fact that we weren't technically together but I guess secretively dating and her saying I love you to me doesn't mean you're off limits. She confessed how sorry she was about doing that, I basically told her off cause, in what way from getting mass texts from him about hanging out and getting food together didn't cross her mind that the guy, with a history of women who'm which he wronged (let alone wronged her), would not end with him trying to sleep with her?

Everyone else thought that we had broken up though we were trying to get things back together. what a start of a monday but why I'm posting here is to ask for some advice for dealing with breakups/infidelities with people you are going to see everyday. how to move on from that. I'm just riled up with various emotions right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

I'll confess that this is so convoluted that I couldn't follow it. And it's with this in mind, I'll say that this is really worth just walking away from. Good relationships (and certainly those worth saving) just aren't this messed up.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

next time open your eyes and realize that the right thing to do on your gfs part was to block and delete his number when he was trying to hurt your relationship. she chose him over u just like when she had sex with him. im sorry to be crude but your a complete idiot with no hope if u get back with this slut.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I think you should forgive her if you still love her.