+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He doesnt seem to be into it

He doesnt seem to be into it

Hey there, I wanted to ask your opinion about something happening (or better... NOT happening!) between me and my bf.
    I'm 23, he is 25, we live far because of my university and we've been together for 10 months now. Obviously living far and not having the chance of meeting often is really tough, but that's not the point now cos we are both serious about each other.

I'm still a virgin, cos I never trusted anyone enough in the past. The last time we met (which was roughly 4 months ago), we started having some more physical experiences, but we didn't have an intercourse yet. He knows I wanted to take my time and he completely respected my choice. He's actually been really nice and caring guiding me to my first experiences, i couldn't ask for anything better, and he also knows I feel ready for sex with him, so we both expect it to happen the next time we meet.

The only thing I really really don't understand is... when we are far, he never ever mentions sex or anything related to it. I'd love to tease him a bit, cos obviously being far we don't have any chance to get anything "real", I think it'd make us feel a bit closer, but he never seems to be into it.
    I tried to make the first step, getting a bit flirty, telling him I miss the time we had at his place etc but nothing, he says he misses me and that too but that's it.
    It's like if he isn't even interested in sex and I really don't understand why as he is all over me when we're together.
    I'd like to "push" him to open up a bit, but I don't know how. I don't understand if he isn't confident with the thing not being "real" or if he respects me "too much" (maybe cos of my choice of waiting before having sex) or what else.

Any suggestion?

Take your sex drive, now multipy it by a 1000 and you get a man's sex drive. He doesn't want to get teased because it's hard for a guy to cope with all that pent up energy and sometimes can be painful down there if he doesn't get release. You are making him wait 10 months, and that's a stretch for any guy. Save it for after you've had sex with him, because right now teasing him is unfair. Guys don't like to be cocked teased if they are not getting any.

- - - Updated - - -

I should say it's "cruel" to cock tease.

^^^ This

"cock tease" describes what you want to do. Don't wind him up if you're not prepared to put out.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by makingmemories View Post
    Hey there, I wanted to ask your opinion about something happening (or better... NOT happening!) between me and my bf.
    I'm 23, he is 25, we live far because of my university and we've been together for 10 months now. Obviously living far and not having the chance of meeting often is really tough, but that's not the point now cos we are both serious about each other.

I'm still a virgin, cos I never trusted anyone enough in the past. The last time we met (which was roughly 4 months ago), we started having some more physical experiences, but we didn't have an intercourse yet. He knows I wanted to take my time and he completely respected my choice. He's actually been really nice and caring guiding me to my first experiences, i couldn't ask for anything better, and he also knows I feel ready for sex with him, so we both expect it to happen the next time we meet.

The only thing I really really don't understand is... when we are far, he never ever mentions sex or anything related to it. I'd love to tease him a bit, cos obviously being far we don't have any chance to get anything "real", I think it'd make us feel a bit closer, but he never seems to be into it.
    I tried to make the first step, getting a bit flirty, telling him I miss the time we had at his place etc but nothing, he says he misses me and that too but that's it.
    It's like if he isn't even interested in sex and I really don't understand why as he is all over me when we're together.
    I'd like to "push" him to open up a bit, but I don't know how. I don't understand if he isn't confident with the thing not being "real" or if he respects me "too much" (maybe cos of my choice of waiting before having sex) or what else.

Any suggestion?
    Id imagine he's having sex with other women. Youre not in a relationship anyway. 4 months apart is NOT a relationship....you need to grow up and realize youre not living in the real world

I agree with smackie he probably doesn't start the sexy talk up because it would trigger something and because he has to wait for you he just wants to go the time he needs. He probably masturbates A LOT for the time being.