+ Follow This Topic

Thread: insecure ex girlfriend

insecure ex girlfriend

After I broke up with my ex I found out all the things she did is due to her been insecure now at I know this I wanna get back with her and help her get back to the girl I fell for but theres way to much s**t that happened to get back together family and friends will hate me if I did get back with her but I still want her back

plus I wanna no why me why was she insecure with me I still love her and its been 2 months since we have broke up and I cant get over her im always thinking about her which makes me depressed I dont no how to pick myself up and move on

Question why are you attracted to troubled insecure girl? Was you insecure too?

Check my breakup guide on community liblary and you should seek counseling and get on antidepresants(ask doctor for them). Funny as it sounds taking pill can help think less about past and even when you think still remain in good mood.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Stop being a white knight. It's not your responsability to rescue her from her issues. The breakup with the right choice because it wasn't working out, and you can't fix that, and shouldn't try to. Her insecurities are her demons to work through, and her family's. you got out because you had too. Mind your own business and move on. It's two months now, you shouldn't be worried about it anymore.

You can't control others. You can only control yourself.
    The sooner you learn that, the sooner you'll realize you can't save her. She can only save herself, sadly.

You are distressed and do not like to meet others. You have to come over your inner loneliness. It is true, you are really missing your partner but living alone can never give you a solution.
    Last edited by moneyspills; 13-03-14 at 02:27 PM.