+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life without Sex

Life without Sex

What do you do when you are recently single and facing a life without sex after enjoying it as a constant?
    seriously.
    I am not interested in one night stands, or jumping in the sack prematurely with a man. I want sex within the context of a relationship, but that may not happen for a while.
    I know I can redirect my energy to other things, and please myself, but I'm finding myself missing that human contact and warmth that happens in a sexual situation. Part of it is missing him, but another part of it is missing the raw carnality and experience of sex.
    What have others in my situation done?

I am in that same situation and sometimes it feels unbearable. BUT it is good to redirect that energy, even if it is onto yourself. There's not much you can really do about it, as far as I know.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

There isn't much you can do, I'm sorry to say. I was in a relationship for eight years and then I found myself in that situation. I went about 10 months without. If you are anything like me, you'll have your good days and your bad days. Sometimes the desire might be really stong, and then for a while the desire will go away completely, at least that is how it was for me. I am about to jump back on to the sexless bandwagon again though so, here's kudos to you for not sleeping with any random man...... something I can not say I didn't do.

it seems like im the only guy on this post ... but i suggest before you go sleeping with other men , ask yourself , Is that what i really want ? to just go **** a stranger because i cant control my urges ? ...things like that .

I have known many girls that were so smart and had potential to do something great in their life and they lost it all because they started ****ing with all the guys they meet and eventually they were known as sluts and they dropped out of college/school because they used to go out too often and sleept during the day .

I would personally prefer going out with a girl that is going to be reserved about herself and wait till i earn my way to her love tunnel instead of just meeting some girl and then soon after im screwing her and i know if this happens ill start to wonder if she has any diseases .

what you could also do is try to remember how your life was before your Ex and how you dealt with it . just keep yourself busy , go take some classes in something your interested ( self defense , workout , go to the movies)

Tone Guest
    I like you vamp (:

And I'm over 2 years without it X_X

Quote Originally Posted by smilingeyes
    I am about to jump back on to the sexless bandwagon again though
    Good for you, glad you're making the right decision (:

Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Good for you, glad you're making the right decision (:
    TY. Doing the right thing sucks, but hey, there is someone out there for me, and I won't find him if I'm tied up "playing" with someone else.

Tone Guest
    !

Yes! You're absolutely right!

get a vibrator.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    get a vibrator.
    haha!

i think this one would be better off in the SEX forum...

anyhow, boofrickety hoo, nomore sex...i havent had sex for 16 years!!!!! just chill the hell out and dont worry about it, i believe things like this come when you least expect them.

Wow I haven't stop having sex for more than 20days since I was 18. Which isn't long ago but still I could not live without it.

Tone Guest
    Wow I feel sorry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp

I would personally prefer going out with a girl that is going to be reserved about herself and wait till i earn my way to her love tunnel .. .
    Hahaha - "love tunnel" - that is funny.

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    Wow I feel sorry for you.
    who me??
    well i was being literal with what i said...implying that im a virgin and im 16!!!!!! lol

Tone Guest
    No, the guy who said he couldn't live without sex.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast