+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I Haven't seen this girl in two months!! Will she forget about me???!?

I Haven't seen this girl in two months!! Will she forget about me???!?

I Haven't seen this girl in two months!! Will she forget about me???!?
    there is this tutor I work with in the tutoring lab in this community college I went to. She's great and a wonderful person to be around with. She is about 27 and I am 22 and she is engaged, One thing I noticed about her is that she was very touchy feely. , like patting me on the back or shoulder.

I worked with her for about two years and my class ended in June 2013. In fall of 2013 I attended a university but I saw her around campus ( I already knew she attended there too) when I was going to meet up with a friend recently and chatted with her. I started getting these weird feelings about her
    now I find myself going out of my way to that location just so I can hopefully see her and talk to her again. One time I went and sat there for about half an hour (I had nothing else to do though so I wasn't skipping anything) I just get this extremely good feeling when talking to her or seeing her. Is this wrong?

honestly, I actually feel upset if I am trying to find her and I don't see her. I haven't seen her at all the last two months and I feel almost depressed. She said at the end of last semester that "I'll see you"

I am not trying to get with her or anything but she is the only girl that has given me any attention really or actually initiated conversation with me so I like to see her

please don't say "Don't look for her". Why is it wrong for me to want to still be acquainted with her?

Why? Just because she makes you feel good? Shes not going to want to hang out with you because shes getting ready to get married soon.....what are you going to do after that?

Why not find a girl who isnt getting married?
    Last edited by surfhb2; 06-03-14 at 08:39 PM.