+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Are there really men who would turn down a chance to receive oral?

Are there really men who would turn down a chance to receive oral?

I always thought every man wanted to receive a blow job but supposedly some do not. Why would that be?
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

receiving oral can be pretty situational. Some guys fear a girl biting on theirs, or similarly being so inexperienced with it that they blow (no pun intended) what should be a simple thing. In other cases, a very drunk girl may offer and guys like myself haven't been comfortable accepting, especially since we didn't ask or do anything to even remotely suggest it to begin with. And then you have guys who plain and simple don't like it.

I don't know, I love getting blowjob. >.>

I would if I wasn't attracted to the guy. Or if he was sleazy.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    I always thought every man wanted to receive a blow job but supposedly some do not. Why would that be?
    I am guessing if you wear braces, had bad teeth, act kind of like a psycho-stalker, or have rumors of tooth-use floating around, some guys would be turned off.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If the girls is drunk. Or using unpleasant words with the same mouth she gives oral.

A while ago I made a survey and got one disturbing response

Hello
    Im making survey.
    Do you like recieving/giving oral sex?

I suppose. I do enjoy bitting down into the soft flesh of a man's penis, severing his member, and watching him hemorrhage onto the floor until he slowly loses consciousness and eventually dies. That is very erotic for me.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    If the girls is drunk. Or using unpleasant words with the same mouth she gives oral.

A while ago I made a survey and got one disturbing response

Hello
    Im making survey.
    Do you like recieving/giving oral sex?

I suppose. I do enjoy bitting down into the soft flesh of a man's penis, severing his member, and watching him hemorrhage onto the floor until he slowly loses consciousness and eventually dies. That is very erotic for me.
    Haha! This response was probably more about how inappropriate your "survey" was, but I am guessing you know that.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes but other responses was friendly

loveforum.net/threads/86794-Oral-sex-and-female-reponses

Theres much more than that actually. From all the responses only 2 girls got it wrong. In a funny way those was most ugly ones anyway. Some girls realy opened up and wanted to chat. Still chatting with one of them. After all survey was worth it. High risk high reward approach.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by AnErin View Post
    I've known a couple of guys who allegedly thought that was the nastiest thing they'd heard of... personally I'm not one of 'em, but it takes all kinds, right?

AnErin, think of the sexual act that you enjoy the most and that involves another person. Would you want to do it with any person, in any situation?

Just because most guys love blowjobs doesn't mean they love them with any person and in any situation. For example, if a guy is sick with the flu or something, he might not be in the mood for a blowjob. Or if the person that offers him a blowjob is completely unattractive to him, he might not want it. It's common sense really, I'm amazed you actually have to ask.
    Last edited by searock; 08-03-14 at 01:31 PM.

BJs depend on the giver. If she is into it, does it willingly (without being asked), and puts her heart into it...Hell yes! My exGF, god bless her, put her heart into it but was really bad at it...too much teeth. It really put me off from her giving me a BJ because I would get nervous (waiting to for the teeth to strike), not really enjoy it, and then it would take WAAAAY to long. At no point in a BJ should I have to say ow, carefull, or watch those teeth and basically praying to get through it unscathed.

My GF now is great, random amazing BJs, and really puts her heart into it (shes a keeper, lol). However, as good as her BJs are.....

Making love/sex > BJs

FYI ladies....BJs in the moring before work are the best. It is amazing when your GF says "I think you need a BJ" or "Its been awile since you've gotten a BJ."

FYI guys....give your GF/wife a nice long massage (especially when she is on her period/time of the month) and usually you get the "happy ending." If more men just gave their women a glass of wine or two, some relaxing music (Sade, jazz, Nora Jones, Jack Johnson, etc.) and a nice massage relationships would go A LOT better.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 12-03-14 at 04:35 AM.

Do you mean off a gf, or off a stranger? off a gf, I never say no rofl. It is nice to have it offered instead of having to ask yourself.