+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is there no way to force a girl to like you?

Is there no way to force a girl to like you?

Hi,

This girl doesn't like me, I have tried every trick on the book but she just isn't ready to give in. She is still stuck in the "You're my best friend, I don't like you" zone.

I have grown up watching romantic movies so somehow I still have the spirit to fight and the hope to go on!

I need to know how to do the following:

• When I ask her why you can't ever like me? Her answer is typical, you're a great guy but I have no control over my heart. How do I get to know why she actually doesn't like me?
    • If I get to know why? and what kind of boys she prefers? ( She has no boyfriend, so I don't know! ) And if I gain those characteristics, can I still make her fall in love with me?

Perhaps she thinks that you're an annoying cunt and she's just too polite to tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by Falleninlove View Post
    Hi,

This girl doesn't like me, I have tried every trick on the book but she just isn't ready to give in. She is still stuck in the "You're my best friend, I don't like you" zone.

I have grown up watching romantic movies so somehow I still have the spirit to fight and the hope to go on!

• When I ask her why you can't ever like me? Her answer is typical, you're a great guy but I have no control over my heart. How do I get to know why she actually doesn't like me?
    • If I get to know why? and what kind of boys she prefers? ( She has no boyfriend, so I don't know! ) And if I gain those characteristics, can I still make her fall in love with me?
    Why are you wasting your time? The way you are acting is so unattractive to females anyway

Force a girl to like you? hahaha
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Have you tried to kiss her or lift her up?
    Check my guide

loveforum.net/threads/85674-Guide-on-interacting-with-girls

Last edited by pcmaster; 08-03-14 at 02:28 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

some just aren't compatible

Even if you might like someone, doesn't necessary make them feel the same way.
    How long have you known this person?
    The longer you wait, the more she'll think your not interested and get very comfortable and ultimately treat you as a friend.

Even in terms of friends, there are some people that think I wouldn't want anything to do with them, even if they thought I should give them a chance.

if your hinting that you like her, making little gestures and touching and if still seems to not be interested, then just move on.

Why do people like you waste your time trying to convince someone to spend time with you, when they don't feel like it ?
    U
    That's like asking someone to see a genre you don't like, or attend a concert for music that isn't your taste .... just stop it and let it be
    Last edited by Kromat83; 08-03-14 at 03:44 AM.

No, you can't get her to like ( as in love - you) she only likes( as in friend zone - you) once you are in that friend zone not very likely you will get out of it and pestering her might make her take you out of the friend zone too because you are annoying her too much by trying to date her when she isn't even attracted to you.

What kind of a girl spends so much time with a boy, who, she knows is obsessed with her! She even wants to go for a trip with me alone! Like WTF! I don't want to leave her but she should stop me, not continue mending up after I screw up after crossing my limits every other time! Cant she see I am loosing control over my feelings and actions?
    Last edited by Falleninlove; 08-03-14 at 09:21 PM.

wtf......................

First off, no. You cannot force a girl to like you. It's not possible. There are ways to manipulate her into thinking she has some sort of feelings for you, but that would qualify as a form of abuse and would subsequently make you the absolute scum of the earth. Think about this: you like steak, but your friend is a vegan and won't ever eat it. So you force feed it to them. More likely than not, your friend isn't going to be your friend any longer, and hopefully, you end up with a black eye and some sort of lesson learned.

On another note, the "friendzone" is just a one-way attraction. It's not some sort of social phenomenon that so many people are sensationalizing it to be. The girl's not weird for it, nor is she any sort of derogatory term, nor is she any less of a person because she doesn't reciprocate your feelings. She doesn't like you back, simple as that. There shouldn't be any blaming or name-calling or anything like that. That's incredibly immature.

Also, have you considered that she might very well be a lesbian? I know, guys always say, "Oh, she's gay" when a girl won't go out with them, but as a lesbian myself, I find it pretty plausible that she might be closeted and trying to keep word from spreading. People "demanding answers" as to why I don't have a boyfriend, why I won't date them, or why I never ogle guys is an absolute pain when you're trying to just get by unnoticed, so if this is her case-- Lord if I don't feel for her.

No matter what, though, respect her privacy and respect her wishes. As for her wanting to hang out with you, maybe she wants to still be friends. And if you act like this around her, well, I initially question her myself, but I don't know her. I don't know the whole situation.

Regardless, this statement bothers me: "but she should stop me."

If this is something that is said as argument, I fear for this girl. If you do "lose control of your feelings and actions," I sincerely hope you end up behind bars for a good twenty years to life. Losing control over yourself around someone who doesn't like you is not attractive. It's not romantic. It's not sexy. Actually, it's a great fear for most girls, and when men say things like your previous posts, it really can reaffirm the concerns of many women.

Not stopping you or not saying 'no' does not equal mutual feelings or consent. Never assume it does. So if you're not a troll and you're posting this honestly -- I would seriously evaluate what all's going on here and seek some kind of help.

Quote Originally Posted by Falleninlove View Post
    Hi,

Obviously you have no clue how attraction works. It's spontaneous, random, and can't be created. Going after her, bugging her about how she should feel etc is a huge turn off. You are being a weak ass twit. Girls hate guys that kiss the ground they walk on, and put them up on a pedestal. Your best bet is to make yourself desirable by being unavailable to her. If there is a hint that she can like you it would be by cutting her off and seeing what happens. If you have any value to her she will respond to it positively. If she doesn't, you will never have success getting with her anyways. As they say you win some you lose some.