+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How long do kisses last?

How long do kisses last?

So, when making out, how long do most pairs last? 5 minutes? An hour? And when do you know that it's over? Do you both get tired? Do you fall asleep after a passionate make out?

Are you talking about people who share mutual passion but haven't yet gotten further than making out?

I would suggest that making out is something you come and go at between conversation and other stuff during the whole time you've got some privacy. It's not something which only lasts for a specific amount of time and then you're done.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I guess from people who share mutual passion. I myself have never kissed in the lips/made out which is why I ask.

As long as you want it to last I don't think you'd be only kissing for an hour though, longer kiss sessions maybe 10 mins off and on then it leads to foreplay and sex most times.

old thread
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

From the beginning to the end.

My personal experience? You sort of feel it yourself. If the person is all over you (and you want to continue) then go nuts! If the person is a bit distant, you can change to cuddling, etc. It's really hard to say without being in the moment.

Kisses that last more than a minute rarely stay as kisses, if you know what I mean

The duration of a kissing make-out session varies for me, like the previous replyer it may not stay as kisses

Also depends on the person.. I remember kissing sessions of hours (when I was very young) .. but they usually don't last long these day, about 10 min perhaps (or for the duration of a commercial) and then we move on to doing other things whether it'd be something that naturally follows kissing or continuing what each had planned.

It kind of depends on if one or the other have bad breath in which case a real quick peck on the cheek and offering Listerine might be in order.