+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Never Been Kissed

Never Been Kissed

As far as my Rantings go, about random topics on love, life and it's complexities, the truth still remains: I'm 22 and have never been kissed. Never had a girlfriend. I've never had many friends that are girls.

The above was very hard to admit - but since we are all separted by wires, I find it easier to do so.

Blue brought this up in another thread, but am I normal?

I personally don't think I'm normal. I mean, I'm crazy about women (Spanish/Italian/Western European), but for some reason, here I am today in this position.

Am I normal?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/t8488-18-never-been-kissed.html[/url]

Try posting in the right sub forum.

Ha! Hello again Cyborg. When I said "I'm leaving for good this time!!!11", I was actually referring to my whoring nature - it's gone.
    You're such a ****in' hypocrite.

Few things I hate more than a hypocrite.

i believe either you are incredibly ugly or your just spending too much time being stuck in your house ... theres a new movie coming out , its called a 40 year old virgin ... looks hilarious and maybe you should watch it so you could use some of his ways of dealing with it .

Late Vamp: I'm not a bad looking guy - honest! I do spend quite a bit of time stuck in my home, but I'm in daily contact with other people all the time. I just never interest other people, because they shy away from me. I think I know where this is going, so I am going to stop, because there are plenty of threads by me that deal with this issue, with answers allready posted by a lot of people from here. So I'll just look them up and read them again.

Tone Guest
    Just open yourself up more to girls... you seem kinda picky, if you're as good looking as you claim to be.

Ha! Yeah, I am a little picky, but I'll do my best, thanks Tone.

Tone Guest
    Yeah I have that problem too though dude... I sometimes realize I'm being too picky. Just keep in mind - it's not like you have to marry this girl ya know? Just casually date so you can learn more about what kind of woman you want to meet. You never know too - the more you hang out with her and around her she might have the most attractive personality of anyone you ever met, which will make you more attracted to her physically too.

never been kissed? aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahaaha

loser.

lilwing89 Guest
    what is your goal in life, RK?

lilwing89 Guest
    anyway you should be proud of yourself to admitting this.
    the first step to getting better is admitting something isnt right.
    but why in the hell would you want to be normal?????? be different, stick out, lots of girls like that. maybe if a girl you like asks you what you have done with a girl say "i have never kissed a girl"...and she will prolly say why, and say "im reserving yourself for a nice girl like you" she will be flattered.
    anyways here is some advice to you;
    dont wait for a kiss, just kiss someone! get a friend that is a girl that you would have a chance with..talk to her, hang out. when you are hanging out and you are talking(and youve known her for a good while, which is about 2-3 weeks), when everything goes silent, look into her eyes, if she looks back into your eyes and smiles, go for the kiss!!! be gentle, otherwise you will come off as a horny dude that just wants to get laid. dont ask her if she likes it, and DONT ask her if she wants to kiss.. just do it.

when she smiles at you, smile back for a second, then close your eyes and kiss her.

i have faith in you, RK.

lilwing89 Guest
    also im assuming you dont know how to kiss since you have never done it before. here is a great link on how to do it. its where i learned all the techniques!
    [url]http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_top_ten_60/75_dating_list.html[/url]
    on general, everything you ever want to know about women is probably on this site, it has a site search engine to help you find stuff, and it has ALOT of info, check it out dude, im sure you will be pimpin' in no time.
    the original site is [url]www.askmen.com[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    never been kissed? aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahaaha

loser.
    Ha-ha. That's what I was thinking. Is this guy for real, is is just screwing around? (Forgive my noobness)

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    welp ... its nice that some of you are giving him the benefit of the doubt by saying he's "picky" ... but beggers can't be choosy ... i'm picky, but i feel that i can be ... yadda?

well, if your real life actions are remotely close to your "internet life", then I don't think they're "shying" away from you ... they're probably annoyed ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

thanks lilwing89, you rock dude!

lilwing89 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RSK
    thanks lilwing89, you rock dude!
    anytime man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast