+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what is my crazy ex girlfriend thinking?

what is my crazy ex girlfriend thinking?

ill keep this short. me and my EX had a very good 2 year relationship. im 29, shes 25. we were deeply in love. 2 months ago things got rocky. i was kind of a jerk a few times. long story short she dumped me and ran to another guys arms. he has more money a good career and i admit seems "cooler" than me overall.

as hurt as i was, i made the decision i want to win her back because i believe the breakup should not have happened. she has also admitted she still loves me and is unsure she made the right decision.

since the breakup we have hung out 6 times and just last week we even got a hotel room (her suggestion). she still acts in love with me. we have been kissing, cuddling, and holding hands again like high school sweethearts. (no sex since the breakup)

the bad thing is not once has she said out loud she wants to get back together. she sees me. we make out. then she goes back to her current BF and acts like it never happened. and a couple times she has even said things like "this is the choice i have made and i have to stick with it". she is not the skanky type and has never acted this way before. she was faithful to me in our past relationship.

im getting mixed signals and its starting to drive me nuts. when we hang out she still acts in love with me. yet she has pretty much told me like "shes made her decision". im confused. but i believe she is also confused. she has told me she misses me and loves me and sometimes cries when she thinks of me. but she has not once told me she wants to get back together.

i need some real opinions on what she is thinking. why does she seem so committed to her new BF and yet is already lying and cheating on him to be with me? why would she want to get a hotel room and not even have sex? does she want me back? and if she does want me back... how can i get her to finally admit it to herself, make that decision, and cut this nonsense out?

thanks.

You need to man up and tell her to shit or get off the pot. Shes playing games with you and youre letting her.

Just tell her youre going to go your own way and never talk to her again if she continues down this path.....problem is, you have to mean it. do you have the balls?

well shes now an official cheater. chances are she will do it again and to you if u got back together. shes probably making out with u then going home to do him. cant believe your cool with this. why not find a girl whos not a lying Cheater and knows what she wants.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

figuring out why she does what she does is a fruitless exercise. It would be better to decide if her behaviour is acceptable to you and make your decision to stay or go based on that.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You're even crazier than she is if you allow yourself to be in this situation, which you think is crazy. Just walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    figuring out why she does what she does is a fruitless exercise. It would be better to decide if her behaviour is acceptable to you and make your decision to stay or go based on that.
    Bingo. Why she's doing it is irrelevant.

What is relevant is that she's cheating on her new BF with you... which would make me suspicious of her past activities if I were you. According to you, you were "deeply in love" and things got a little rocky the last few months... bet she was out boffing him then, and you being "kind of a jerk to her a couple of times" gave her the excuse. Regardless of whether or not she was a cheater then, she definitely is now - you want to be with a cheater? Cheaters cheat, she'll do it again.

Just tell her you're done and be glad you dodged a bullet.