+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confusing guy

confusing guy

okay so i was had a crush on this guy for a while but he he had been with his girlfriend for a while and i knew her but we wernt friends or anything and recently the guy told me that he had broken up with his girlfriend and that he wanted to talk to me and stuff so we started hanging out and stuff and eventually we kissed and stuff. everything was going good and i thought this guy really did like me, so anyway one day his "ex" messaged me and i guess she found out we had been talking and got really pissed and started calling me all types of names of how i was messing with her boyfriend and i was a slut for messing with someone elses boyfriend when i had no clue that they were still dating because from what he told e he had broken up with her a while ago. so i told her that i had no idea that they were even still dating and that she shouldnt be getting mad at me cause it wasnt my fault her dude was talking to other girls behind her back and she had told me that she was sorry and that was the end of it. so i just decided not to talk to this guy anymore and leave it at that, but then after a few weeks of us not talking and ignoring each other whenever we see each other out of the blue he tried to start talking to me again like nothing had even happened and i still always saw him with the same girl so i just assumed they got back together so now im just really confused and dont know what to do or what to say to this guy and i just need some advice on what to do.

Snoopy, he's already mislead you once. Are you really going to put yourself in the position of him doing it to you again?

If you are willing to take the risk at being used by him again, I suggest you call his (ex?)girlfriend first and confirm that he really is single now.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Thanks for share the post...