Feeling Hollow
    Love Hurts
    Feeling Empty
    Love Hurts
    Wasted Dreams
    Love Hurts
    False Hope
    Love Hurts

I know I don't speak for everybody, but Love Hurts. Things have never gone my way. I've never been selfish, but after 22 - I thought things would go my way. Maybe I need to be patient. I did note on another thread, that things happen when you least expect them to. The laws of Nature fold in mysterious ways. Maybe this is God's way of saying too be patient - that I will find 1000 times more happiness in the future than I ever will in the present.

But, if I were to sum up the past 8 years of my life (Since High School), then 'Love Hurts' truly is a phrase that has been recurring too many times in my life so far.

A thread not too long ago, 'dreams dreams dreams', struck a chord within me, becasue that is all I've been doing. I live my love life in dreams - playing with stick figures in my head.

I've had 'crushes' as a kid. And each time, my heart was broken.

You know how you watch those movies when you were in High School. About the kid who never got to date 'Miss Popluar'. But then, at the end, he realizes he had potential all along, and he ends up with the girl...

...Well, that's me for sure. But in all of my stories, I never got the Girl.

Love Hurts...And I feel like giving up (even though I know I shouldn't - and probably won't - As long as I have some kind of 'project' to do, like volunteer or go to school, then I'm OK, but how long can a man do this for? I obviously need some love in my life)

I've truly been 'Hurt' too many times - it's basically my fault - because of my awkward personality, and strange behaviour around others in public. I tend to harbor a shell around me, and not let my feelings show in front of strangers (this has been well documented here on LF though)

If you've read this far, then thanks for showing some interest - if not, then I don't blame you, because I am just ONE guy - nothing more, nothing less.

What your describing is not love. If you refer to it as a "crush", it surely can't be love then can it? So if it isn't love, then how do you know if love hurts?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

I guess your right, but my problem is not BECAUSE of love, it's because of NO love that I have experienced. I don't know what it feels to have someone care for you.

Not too long ago, I was at my friends house, and his girlfriend walks in and jumps on him, and then puts her arm around him while she sits on his lap. My friend was playing video games, so he brushed her to the side. That made her more annoying (in a playful way), so she started teasing my friend but playing with his nose and everything.

In a wierd kind of way (I thought I'd never say this), but I thought it was cute.

I want someone to jump on me, I don't know what it feels like to be loved. If love never existed, there wouldn't be anything for me to miss. But that is just silly talk!

All in all - I believe it is better to have loved and lost, than not to have loved at all.

I know some may disagree with me, but everyman needs a woman, and I'm feeling as if I'll never get that woman.

which is sooo ironic, because I am the kind of guy who is obssesed with love and women, and everything about them.

Tone Guest
    Your day will come, RK.

Thanks, Tone.

lilwing89 Guest
    i feel sorry for you RK, but also i am glad that you havent gone through all the heart-breaking relationships that i have been through, where the girls didn't even really like me..and now that i just got dumped by the girl i thought would never leave me(its funny cause she said she would never leave me) i feel just as hopeless as you do and what i feel you have just put into words for me.
    we will have our day!

hey dont look at the negative side of love , the breakup , look at love as a good thing that comes around once in a while . Its something so great SOO special that when it comes around you wont want to lose it , it feels great knowing that someone cares about you and thinks about you . but then again im remimded of my recent breakup , and suddenly that big bottle of vodka in my room looks like my best friend right now . and away i go , to a land full of alcohol and a morning full of stomach pains ( that part REALLY makes me forget about my ex ... )