+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need to know whos retarded, me or her?? Btw very interesting story

Need to know whos retarded, me or her?? Btw very interesting story

Hi all. I was going out with this girl (like friends), for over two years now, before 6 months she tell me that she loved me, btw we was in the same class in high school, so i know this girl for more than 8 yrs. Anyway i felt she was the one for me long time before we started to go out. I mean, now, i really love her, i can describe with words how much, i feel like is better to die right now, than to live another second without her. i know this sound stupid but... i dont know how this happen. Anyway enough about my stupid fillings, lets talk about hers . When she told me that she loved me , she was 3 yrs in relationship with one guy from another city, she was seeing him 2 3 times a month so i guessed they relationship dont work and i thought this could work, she love me. I ask her to brake up with the other guy, she said no way, I told u this just so u know, i dont attend to brake up with him. At the beginning of this i just want to know does she really love me, so i start to read her facial expressions started to make distance, i even find another girl whey more beautiful than her (the beauty wasnt matter, i rly loved that grl) , she got maaad . she hack my fb profile she was calling me every hour, she started to go out alone just that she can see me with her, so i broke up with the girl and start to push her to broke up with her boyfriend, she said NO! I mean wtf , when someone said the name of the girl i was going out, her lip trembled it was like shes was going to start crying any moment... So this go on for like 2 more months, I see that she doesn't intend to broke up with him, and i said to her this between us is over, i cant take any more. She was crying for 3 days, it broke my ****ing heart, she said to me why always the good ppl in her live leave her... I felt for this (how stupid am I !!!), I told her that its ok that we could be friends and that i ll try to control my fillings. It was HELL!!! When she was with me she was melting i couldn't see her like that. So i know that this should end, I just want to know who is the crazy one in this stupid... Now she decide that she shouldnt go out with me, her friends got married and she walk alone across the city, sees her boyfriend one day at the month, in other words shes miserable. btw shes rly smart got all 10's at faculty her IQ is 130

If she's really miserable with her boyfriend, that's her choice. If she's crying or being otherwise pathetic, remind her that it's her choice and that she should stop moaning about it.

Some people make their lives miserable and complicated. She's one of them. Best to avoid people like this.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

So to summarize, she got her fillings in another town by her boyfriend and was crying for three days because she is retarded? Or did she want you to be her boyfriend because her ex in another town did her fillings?

Umm, put a ring on it?
    Always remember that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Greetings Prebegan,
    I am sorry to hear the mess you are in and I do realize your feelings. However, agreeing with the abovementioned reply, I would say she herself brought up this situation. You have done everything for her but she cannot realize what you have done or how much you love. I would best say to avoid her, because she's the cause for her own mess. You might help her if you wish, but as a friend only, not as a lover. Do not waste time for the people who can't understand your love; find the person who will die for you. All the best.

No, she felt in love with me, wile she had bf from another city. She was crying for 3 days because i told her that this thing between us must stop.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=basilandthyme;974520]If she's really miserable with her boyfriend, that's her choice. If she's crying or being otherwise pathetic, remind her that it's her choice and that she should stop moaning about it.

Some people make their lives miserable and complicated. She's one of them. Best to avoid people like this.[/QUOT

U know, u r right for this ,i have noticed that she s enjoying being miserable. She s like this for more than a year. The thing is i know that i should stop all contact with her, but i cant, i feel like i dont wanna live without her, btw the stupidest filling that man can experience.

You both are retarted. LOL, when you started to have feelings for her why didnt you stop go out with her? Think you kept feelings in secret for too long and now shes too big to pick her up. If from begining it would be like eating snowflake now it is like eating whole snowman.

You know high IQ doesnt mean heart is smarter. Brains and heart are two diferent things. However you shouldnt stop dating beautiful girl. You own nothing to 130IQ girl cause she have BF, if she dont wana break up with him to be with you that is her problem.

You realy should stop contact, you are hurting her and your self. And her BF too actually. Heaven or hell is in your hands. You decide.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    You both are retarted. LOL, when you started to have feelings for her why didnt you stop go out with her? Think you kept feelings in secret for too long and now shes too big to pick her up. If from begining it would be like eating snowflake now it is like eating whole snowman.

You know high IQ doesnt mean heart is smarter. Brains and heart are two diferent things. However you shouldnt stop dating beautiful girl. You own nothing to 130IQ girl cause she have BF, if she dont wana break up with him to be with you that is her problem.

You realy should stop contact, you are hurting her and your self. And her BF too actually. Heaven or hell is in your hands. You decide.

Cause i have fillings for her long ago we started going out, like 5 yrs before. I've learned to deal with those fillings. I even keept distance from her for long time about 3 yrs, until she came to me and ask me why we doesnt hang out. Anyway i was in control with those fillings the whole time until she told me that she love me. In those 5 yrs i tried with 4 other girls, they were great, but when i realize that i cant love every single one of them i decided its time to stop hurting other girls and stop dating.

If you have "fillings" for her why shouldn't you just fill her up?

But seriously if shes not up for sex, then tell her to forget about you. And keep distance from anything that reminds you of her. Then seek therapy or start new life and after year or so you will see that you can actually live without her, actually be realy happy with some other girl. It will take time but once shes away from your life, you will see bright, happy future without her.

Check this out

loveforum.net/threads/85672-Guide-How-to-deal-with-breakup

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    If you have "fillings" for her why shouldn't you just fill her up?

But seriously if shes not up for sex, then tell her to forget about you. And keep distance from anything that reminds you of her. Then seek therapy or start new life and after year or so you will see that you can actually live without her, actually be realy happy with some other girl. It will take time but once shes away from your life, you will see bright, happy future without her.

Check this out

loveforum.net/threads/85672-Guide-How-to-deal-with-breakup
    She know that i love her, i gave her 100 ways and reasons to be with me. The only thing i havent done is that I dont broke up her with her bf... I couldn't have done that, if i done it, I probably wouldn't be able to live with my self.
    'happy future without her'. I cant imagine harder words than those... It make me fill like i died.

So what you did to break her up with him? What have you told her about leaving her BF( and be together with you)?
    This dont make sense man. You said you cant be with other girls cause its not fair to them but you cant pressure this girl to leave her BF because you would feel guilty. Looks like you always put girls above yourself and thats excatly why you cant be happy. Maybe you should be more selfish. Sometimes I had to fck whole world to be happy. You know happines comes from within.

A very common situation. I am sorry to say, but in my opinion she has been playing you.

Any women who has to have a BF and another male friend for other kinds of love is not worth your time. If she was serious about you, she would of broken up with the other guy. She keeps the other guy for some reason; could be sex, could be money, he does something better than you. She is frightened of losing him and losing a safety net.

By you going out with another women you made her feel jealous, you took away what you were giving her and she wants it back. What you took away, that other guy cannot give her, so obviously she is missing it. You decided to play your own game, make her want you and it worked. But ask yourself this, do you really want to be playing games with this woman for all your life, or do you want to just find a women who only needs you and no other?

It is very sad that some adults waste their entire lives playing games with a member of the other sex. Do not let this happen. Put your cards on the table tell her you are the alpha male, you don't want to share her with anyone and you are going to have to leave her life if she doesn't make up her mind soon. Tell her this will be the last time you will ask her.

If she cries then it is her own fault not your own. You must not feel guilty about this. She doesn't cry for you, she cries because she feels guilty and she has realised that what she does is wrong.
    Last edited by MrKnobby; 14-03-14 at 11:36 PM.