+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why am I having anxiety over my ex boyfriend trying to be nice to me?

Why am I having anxiety over my ex boyfriend trying to be nice to me?

A few days ago, he was mean as ever, made me very angry when we had a confrontation, then the next few days, he's agreed with things I've said and seems to want to get along, he sent me a happy birthday message.

Now it's like I'm totally blanked out on even thinking about it, I just feel so much anxiety, a few days ago, all I could think about was how I hate him, and I still hate him. but with him being friendly makes me confused what to do next? It is like he is forcing me to get along when I don't want to..why is this making me so anxious?

The simple explanation could be is that he feels guilty about being mean to you.

It is better to put things back to how they were before prior to any exchanges of unpleasant words. There is no need to feel anything is wrong, just normal human behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKnobby View Post
    The simple explanation could be is that he feels guilty about being mean to you.

It is better to put things back to how they were before prior to any exchanges of unpleasant words. There is no need to feel anything is wrong, just normal human behaviour.
    Thing is, the apology is not accepted by me. I don't like how I was treated, and he has done nothing to deserve being on good terms with me.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedSad View Post
    Thing is, the apology is not accepted by me. I don't like how I was treated, and he has done nothing to deserve being on good terms with me.
    In which case you need to tell him that his attempt at apology has not been accepted. You then need to make a decision, do you still want him in your life or not? That decision will dictate, what you say to him next time he tries to communicate with you.

If you prefer not to receive those texts, then you must tell him that you prefer not to receive them. Do not over react, be sure to reply in a very well balanced and thought out manner.
    Last edited by MrKnobby; 14-03-14 at 10:24 AM.

Good for you. The next question is what are you going to do about him contacting you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

That's a good question since he stalks me everywhere I go online. I feel trapped with him always being in my life.

I am just angry and frustrated over it.

I know how you feel. You are still being hurt by what he did to you. However I will advice forgive him even if you don't want him back.

Watch the video below to know why your ex boyfriend keeps contacting you:

Last edited by moneyspills; 16-03-14 at 05:57 PM.

That's a good question since he stalks me everywhere I go online. I feel trapped with him always being in my life.
    Have you blocked him on all your social media? Changed your login names on websites such as this? Or even find different websites altogether?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.