+ Follow This Topic

Thread: We can't be friends...

We can't be friends...

I loved you, given u all i had and u played me took me for granted made me feel worthless. you made me feel less than human even lesser than an ant. Yes i ****ed up... i tried to make u see in yourself the woman i saw when i looked at you. For that i am sorry however i don't regret that. My biggest regret is that i allowed myself to fall in love again. I also regret wasting my time yet again on a fools mission to find happiness in love. So yes we are broken up as a couple but you have contributed in breaking me up as a man. No longer will I be a slave to my feelings. You wanted your freedom (whatever that means). You are now free to go out every weekend and come home at 5am while your daughter is home sleep. You are now free to talk to any guy you want while your daughter watches in wonder. You are now free to dress the part of a stripper/hooker while your growing daughter watches in awe. You are now free to self destruct but my heart wont allow me to watch. I am done we were friends before we got together but unfortunately we wont after. Not because I'm bitter or that i resent you for your role in my heartbreak, but because I don't wanna be around to watch you self destruct...
    Last edited by shawnlowe1221; 15-03-14 at 12:21 AM.