+ Follow This Topic

Thread: did i do something wrong?

did i do something wrong?

so I really like this guy and we use to talk all the time , he use to tell me everything ,his sex life, about his girlfriend and daughter, he use to tease me all the time... now he hardly talks to me , I have I done summit wrong , I don't message him when he with his girlfriend, he use to tell me facebook. why did he use tell me everything now he doesn't tell me anything? any idea lads

. So, what are you, a home wrecker in training? REally? like this guy how? As a chum or something else? If he was friendly flirting with you but soon enough realized you were getting the wrong impression of his motivations, it could be he grew uncomfortable with your friendly flirty advances and rather than straight up tell you to back off, he's giving the cold shoulder.

Word to the wise; flirting with a spoken for person is never a smart choice. I'm sure you wouldn't like it either if some person was flirting with your sweetheart..

You don't message him when he's with his girlfriend? Geez, how noble of you, please. Come on, the whole thing is wrong.
    I'm guessing your younger so there's still time to learn from this experience and walk away with a shred of dignity. And oh yes, may I ask, if this guy really was full on flirty with you in a more than friendly joking way, is that really the kind of guy you'd want something with?

I don't message him when he is with his girlfriend because he never replises and last girl to txt him when she was there she went mad and the girl was close to them both , I didn't think we were flirting I thought we were friends just close we tell each other everything , I don't wanna break him nd his girlfriend , yes I like him bt I wouldn't wanna break thm up at all, I always sed they were a match made in heaven. I only liked him as a friend thn we hardly talk and I cant get him off my mind I cant help the way I feel , everytime I hear his voice my heart races and my tummy gets butterflys , I have to go somewhere else before he sees me go all red m, ib never use t be like this round him, I never thought this would happen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mollymari View Post
    . So, what are you, a home wrecker in training? REally? like this guy how? As a chum or something else? If he was friendly flirting with you but soon enough realized you were getting the wrong impression of his motivations, it could be he grew uncomfortable with your friendly flirty advances and rather than straight up tell you to back off, he's giving the cold shoulder.

Word to the wise; flirting with a spoken for person is never a smart choice. I'm sure you wouldn't like it either if some person was flirting with your sweetheart..

You don't message him when he's with his girlfriend? Geez, how noble of you, please. Come on, the whole thing is wrong.
    I'm guessing your younger so there's still time to learn from this experience and walk away with a shred of dignity. And oh yes, may I ask, if this guy really was full on flirty with you in a more than friendly joking way, is that really the kind of guy you'd want something with?
    Last edited by waistell; 15-03-14 at 10:04 AM.

Here's the deal....either his GF found your relationship inappropriate or he did. Emotionally he got too attatched and you did too, so it was wise of him to take a step back and remove himself from this situation anyways. You seriously need to make yourself unavailable to men who are already in committed relationships. Your life would be more fulfilling finding yourself some girls friends to hang out with, to do things with, so you then could eventually locate a nice fella to share your life with instead of latching onto someone else's.

I try and stay away from him , bt I turn around hes there , I didn't wanna to feel this way, and I never got the feel he even liked me. everytime I take a step back him or his gf message me to do something for them , it getting hard and when I say no I feel so bad tht I say ill do summit else for them, I don't want to break thm up I don't want to feel this way .... I hate myself for been like this, I never felt like this about anyone , am stupid and I don't wanna be a honewreaker at all

Don't worry. Once you get busy doing other things in your life, these feelings will fade. There will be a time when you look back on this and think how silly you were. We never know really why we get sucked into these kind of situations, but yes it happens to the best of us. You can move on, it just takes some effort and time.

Hmmm...you may say you just like him...but deep down you are falling for him...

A couple of things...does he ignore you when he is with his GF only to text you later? or is he just ignoring you totally??

if he ignores you when he is with his GF, maybe she has talked to him about you and she does not approve your relationship with you.

move on

Besides, it is not healthy to be emotionally involved (in what ever way) with someone who is not romantically connected to you...

Sometime he does texts me later and other time he does txt me when she there, maybe I am fallong for him bt I really don't want to , and he talks to when she's there so does she, I am trying to move on and I stay out the way of him as much as I can nd we hardly talk since I start feeling this way.. Thank you

Remove yourself from the situation. Stop making him, his girlfriend or their daughter any favours. Ignore their calls and start hanging out with other people, keep yourself busy with something. You can't be their ''friend'' while you're falling for him. He won't leave his girlfriend for you, he might sleep with you if he's weak, regret it and push you away completely, or you would distance yourself then because you'd feel heartbroken in front of his indifference.

You can either cut contact with this couple now, or later when you'll be even more in love with him (while he's in love with his girlfriend) or after he cheats on her with you and then tells you good bye. Which one will it be?
    Last edited by Valixy; 17-03-14 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by waistell View Post
    I don't message him when he is with his girlfriend because he never replises and last girl to txt him when she was there she went mad and the girl was close to them both , I didn't think we were flirting I thought we were friends just close we tell each other everything , I don't wanna break him nd his girlfriend , yes I like him bt I wouldn't wanna break thm up at all, I always sed they were a match made in heaven. I only liked him as a friend thn we hardly talk and I cant get him off my mind I cant help the way I feel , everytime I hear his voice my heart races and my tummy gets butterflys , I have to go somewhere else before he sees me go all red m, ib never use t be like this round him, I never thought this would happen

- - - Updated - - -
    It sounds like you are interested in more than friendship. Maybe he sensed that and backed off because he doesn't want to hurt his girlfriend.
    Nevio

I sense you are hoping to hear us tell you there could be a possibility he wants to be with you, but is waiting for you to make the move to see if you feel the same way. You know people can have crushes, but do understand that's all it is and would never act on it.....I'm talking about him.

Instead of us pondering what is going on, you have two choices, to tell him or not to tell him and just start ignoring their texts, slowly fade out or their lives.

It's up to you to do what you think is best. We can't make that decision for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Over all I think the GF started to notice how much attention he was giving you and got suspicious about it. It's a no brainer he backed off to save his relationship with his GF.

Dear O.P

Feeling like I was a little harsh on you regarding your crush so I went back and read what else you wrote and it seems I could have been a little more 'ginger' with my approach.
    Yup, indeed, you got it bad and by 'it' I mean c r u s h. I apologize for my "what are you, a homewrecker in training?" comment. Seems that wasn't the most compassionate approach and I'm sorry for what your going through.
    We have ALL been there at some point in our lives and one can't help who one gets a crush on, but we can help what we do with it and your getting allot of good advice here regarding such.

Turn the tables a little and really see how this situation isn't fair on you. This man must know your crushing on him so by continuing repore with you, well, he's being a bit of a shmuck don't you think? I do. He might be as nice as puddin pie BUT he is also playing and toying with your emotions, make no mistake and well, there comes a time when you got to cut those ties for y o u r s e l f.
    You can't have this man so why wouldn't free yourself up emotionally for one who is available. The longer you spend wrapped up in Mr. wrong, the longer you remain unavailable for Mr.Right.

Ya ya, not going to be easy but now is the time for a hefty dose of self love, self worth. TAke this guy OFF the pedestal and take off those rose tinted glasses.

get out of the house, go do something different and start prioritizing Y O U

it okii , i relese what you sed was right bt i never ever thought of been a home wreaker, as i said him nd her are great together and as i said we were friend , we gave each other advice thn i fell for him at first i was telling my self it was a school girl crush and it will go but the feeling got stronger , i tried to step back at frist bt he needed my help and as a friend i couldn't say no, i don't wanna lose his friendship bt i also don't wanna feel like this, i suppose now i need to keep hiding until he out of my system

Yup, and you can do it. Just have to be strong and allow time to take its course. EAch day you'll wake up and things will get easier and eventually, someone else will catch your eye, hopefully, someone who is free and clear to date.
    good luck to you Lady!
    mollymari