+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is going on in his head?:D

What is going on in his head?:D

So I am taking some of the same classes as this one guy. I've never really noticed him until this year and I suddenly realized he's incredibly hot. xD However, I often get a feeling that the attraction is mutual and he kind of tried to talked to me once, as in while I was talking to his friend, but he was cutting us off, so it may seem like I've ignored him for some other reason. I hate when people do that And I always get the feeling he's looking my way every chance he gets. So recently we went to this party and he was with some girl and he was nearby all the time, making out with her, even when I moved to another place with my friends. He passed us by one time and I could swear he smiled at me. I am not crazy about him or anything, he's just some hot guy in my class, so I don't think it's all in my head. So I am wondering what the hell is his deal? Thanks for the answers.

Since you are curious and are old enough, why don't you say hi to him when you have the opportunity? Since he tried to talk to you earlier on and considering how it went, there is nothing wrong with checking him out. You never know....

You can never win the lottery without buying a ticket

I am curious, but not interested. So how do I do that without him thinking I want something from him?xD

Quote Originally Posted by riaayc View Post
    I am curious, but not interested. So how do I do that without him thinking I want something from him?xD
    Then why bother?!

Quote Originally Posted by riaayc View Post
    How do you do what? Find out if he likes you without him finding out that you're trying to find out if he likes you? If he's using body language to give you signals that he is interested then he's probably interested. If you try and engage him he's going to think you're interested in him unless you can get a third party to find out for you.
    Nevio