+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I loved Him And He Destroyed Me

It's pretty obvious that you were really treated badly by this guy. It's time to move on with your life. Rather than going around feeling depressed and sorry for yourself, try to find ways you can keep yourself occupied and happy. Get into anything interesting to keep you delightfully preoccupied with stuff other than your situation. It is a well-known fact that the mind can only stay focused on one thing at a time. And your focus at a time determines your mood and attitude at that time. Start taking lessons on that foreign language, musical instrument, or skill you've always wanted to learn. Good at skiing, surfing or whatever? Excellent! Get into it and simply catch some fun!

Anything to keep the depression out and the fun and happiness in will go a long way in helping you stay positive and confident. Make your ex see that you are strong and that you are more than capable of handling such an emotional situation, and also that you are capable of surviving on your own as well.

Check this video out:

Last edited by moneyspills; 28-03-14 at 12:22 PM.

head up life goes on

Sorry I am late posting this but I think you really need to work on your self esteem. You need to learn to be happy and confident on your own first or else you will keep placing your whole self worth on a mans love which is very unhealthy and destructive. A breakup shouldnt make you suicidal or make you feel like the world has come to an end. Life goes on hun and you need to be strong so you can handle all the other obstacles and BS life will throw at you.

D
    Stay away from men for now and work on loving yourself and learning what your worth. Realize you dont NEED a man-you just want one and you can handle it if he doesnt want you coz again life goes on
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Thanks Michelle this inspired me. Feel so touched.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 29-03-14 at 11:04 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12