+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Men are hideous

Men are hideous

Be honest ladies. All I want is for a women to find me sexy but men don't find women attractive. We're ugly creatures. Maybe you'll date us for companionship, and have sex with us to make us happy, but you do not find our ugly hairy deformed bodies attractive at all. I've observed this all and while men are insanely attracted to women the vice versa is absolutely not true.

Lolz .

That is not true. They can be sexy. Some men work out and shave their chests.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Just like any individual, it takes work to be in shape, lots of days for at least 1-2 hours, sticking to a strict diet, etc.

Other women are competition, that is probably why women like to take care of themselves, so men find them appealing to be approachable, then they'll get to know them.

Women are wires way different than men, they share themselves with their emotions and body language, while men are more visual, like to get to the point and some don't have patience to get what they want.

If the chest hair bothers you, then get rid of it, but also unless you are extremely fit, I wouldn't get rid of all of it

Your attitude towards is bad, that is probably bad, that is why your getting the results you are gets
    achieving, because you are forcing for things to happen, instead of letting things develop naturally when up you aren't looking

Short fat skinny or tall I love them all except the ones with a shitty attitude.

yeah. your personality has to make up for looks. looks fade.

Oh, I don't know about that.... Personally, I love my pot bellied, hairy bummed, smelly man.....

I think women are more attracted to a man's personality than his looks. Even not attractive looking men can get more attractive as you get to know them- you find qualities about them that are appealing, a dimple when he smiles, the way his eyes crinkle in the corners when he laughs, the way his hand fits into yours. All of these things add to attraction (for me anyways). I can look at a good looking guy and say, "Oh, he's cute!" but he might be a huge douchebag.

I feel like women (in my opinion) pay more attention to personality upon a first meeting, while men are more focused intently on looks. I don't blame men for this- we're different creatures, our brains work differently.

Obviously, this does not apply to everyone either. As with anything, there are always exceptions to every rule!

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Short fat skinny or tall I love them all except the ones with a shitty attitude.
    Oh please. You still love me and my shit attitude.

This woman...

Oh I think you have me mixed up with basilandthyme.

Hm. Now that you mention it, I honestly don't know if I'm more disgusted by the Canadians or the Australians.

And good morning to you too KingZ

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGuy95 View Post
    Be honest ladies. All I want is for a women to find me sexy but men don't find women attractive. We're ugly creatures. Maybe you'll date us for companionship, and have sex with us to make us happy, but you do not find our ugly hairy deformed bodies attractive at all. I've observed this all and while men are insanely attracted to women the vice versa is absolutely not true.
    Sexiness isn't in someone's appearance - it's in their attitude. And your attitude is so damn unsexy
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGuy95 View Post
    Nope

Some teenage girls might experience a mixture of attraction and rejection towards a man's physic because they are still in the process of forming and accepting their own sexuality but more mature girls/women like men and their bodies just as much as men like women :-) There are different nuances between the way men and women experience the attraction of course, but both genders enjoy each other just as much.