+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Am I right to be suspicious? Or am I just being Paranoid?

Well talked to her on MSN, she says she fell asleep at Steph's house watching a movie, and left at 2 am, and she is really sorry she didn't stop by.

When I went by Stephs place, all the lights were off and I think there was a faint glow, could have been the TV.

I asked if Stephs boyfriend was there, she said no, however when I went by his truck was there.

So tonight we are going to have a talk, enough is enough.

OV: Yeah I am kinda bored, luckily for me a large part of my job is waiting for something to go wrong with the network, and that doesn't happen very often since we have a lot of talented people here. Great job for a student.

Tone Guest
    Just say "So did guys just hang out at Steph's all night last night? You guys do anything else?" since you drove there and saw her car NOT there.

Best of luck dude... let us know how it goes.

sorry man. she's being REALLY obvious about it. i can't believe you're still with her and willing to talk. i would've been gone already. cause i'm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalready gone!

Don, you still haven't sat down and chatted with her yet?

I'm thinking, it's been a while, maybe he's had that talk and yada, yada.. But nowhere, no progress?

You keep saying the next time she does something..

Dude, sit down and talk already.

The faster you get this over with, the faster you can move on...
    "Ogres are like onions."

Don99, u realy dont seem like ur knowing whats going on...Everybody loves her? Jeah, damn right Holly heaven, tnx im not going trought this, i would kill her allredy. Doing everything for your love, and she plays with u and doesnt apropriate that....dump her i say!

and i tought my storry "crisis!" was anoying and bad

what a way to advertise your story..

now, i must go read... can't resist temptation to check out the thread....

arrrrggghhh
    "Ogres are like onions."

i dont want no more comments about my story, im over with and im done with that. So pls, dont write anyting, cause it drives me mad!

i gave up looking for it...
    "Ogres are like onions."

ok, i post it damit...

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/t8980-crisis-need-urgent-help.html[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    Don, you still haven't sat down and chatted with her yet?

I'm thinking, it's been a while, maybe he's had that talk and yada, yada.. But nowhere, no progress?

You keep saying the next time she does something..

Dude, sit down and talk already.

I am, tonight, I was going to last night but she didn't come over.

When I first came here like a week ago, I was going to talk when I stayed with her, then she got really sick to the point where she couldn't even drive. I didn't want to bring this up while she was that out of it. While she was sick is when I looked at her cellphone and saw all the calls from David.

She is feeling better now and she should come visit me later tonigh, if not I am going to go to her place.

Quote Originally Posted by Don99

If you were in my shoes, and seeing how things actually are going down, then I think maybe you would understand. If you saw the slight changes in everything she says and such.

You maye be right though, maybe it is all in my head, maybe if I confront her on this I will ruin a good thing. Bottom line though, she is lying to me, and I won't be in a long term relationship with someone that flat lies to me and then 10 seconds later says "I Love You".
    Lol, dude I was in your shoes, and I ended up getting dumped because I was to suspicious and needy, and that indicated to her that I was desperate, and there is no bigger turn off than that!

If she's lying to you it may be because she feels a need to explain her actions to you, because she does not think you are happy with the truth. I think if you just relax it may end up sorting itself out, good luck dude!

I'm actually feeling pretty shit right now for you man. Feels like its my gf who's doing all this crap.

I really hope you can sort it all out with the talk, but from my point of view it's over already.. even if she's not cheating, she's lying to you and just generally acting weird and you're obviously not happy. It should end, unless she has some kind of magic excuse which explains everything.

Hope you don't get hurt too much

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne
    Lol, dude I was in your shoes, and I ended up getting dumped because I was to suspicious and needy, and that indicated to her that I was desperate, and there is no bigger turn off than that!

If she's lying to you it may be because she feels a need to explain her actions to you, because she does not think you are happy with the truth. I think if you just relax it may end up sorting itself out, good luck dude!
    Did you actually read his post? Do you see how his g/f is acting? You'd be a real moron to NOT question the reason she is acting the way she is...

Don, update us!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast