+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Am I right to be suspicious? Or am I just being Paranoid?

interesting story.

She's trying to lay the guilt trip on you man, don't buy it.

Next time you talk just ask her "why did you lie to me?". If she can't come up with a cast iron excuse then kick her out. Maybe all the stuff she said is true but even so it's unfair for her to make you feel like you're in the wrong, when you're just concerned about the relationship. If she was the right person for you she would have calmly discussed it and the situation would be resolved, I think the crying and all the rest of it is bullshit.

But hey what do I know?

By the way the situation you just described when you had a talk with her is almost exactly what my ex was like 2 weeks before she dumped me. I tried to have the talk after being suspicious of her behaviour with a certain friend for a while. She gave me all the "I can't believe you don't trust me! (cry cry cry)" stuff. We carry on like nothing happened, although she becomes more distant than ever. Dumped 2 weeks later. Turns out she'd been seeing her "best friend" for a month or so.

Its a really shitty feeling. I hope this isn't the case for you, and by all means try to work it out but don't put yourself through any more crap than is necessary. If you can't come to an agreement next time you talk, end it.

crying is the oldest trick in the book man.

what's up?

I think she is turning to other guys as well but I think part of the reason may be because you are too protective of her. For example keeping an eye on the clock for when she will be back from the movies and questioning her all the time *just read the end of your story so far and yes it is creepy*. That would make her run for the hills. If she wasn't cheating before all that she'd want to after that. Everyone needs some freedom and if you want them locked up with you and get paranoid about every little thing you're not going to last. I know because my boyfriend is like you . Thing is it makes me want out when I feel like he's watching every move. If I am having a conversation with one of his male friends or any other male he always comes in to cut the conversation short and take me away and he doesn't even like me spending time with any of my female friends because it takes away time I could be spending with him - he wants it to be just us 24/7. Anyway I've spoken to him about it and it's getting better but you need to take a chill pill and back off a bit. She deserves to have a life as well without you prying into everything she does.

Tone Guest
    Don, you can't leave us hanging ; ;

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456