+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i guess she ended it

i guess she ended it

i guess she ended it?
    everything seemed to be going well. here's wat has happened this week so far

monday-everything went well, she even mentioned something about seeing herself marrying me

tuesday-had dinner and it went well

wed-had minimal contact

thursday-spent the whole day together, had a minor fuss about a co-worker guy of hers

friday- had minimal contact due to work for both of us. she called me that night to tell em she went to a female strip club with her two girlfriends. i didnt act upset because i wasnt, but she may have thought i was. then she saw me walking out of work and honked and i waved

today(Saturday) i have texted her 3 times and no reply at all. no contact at all...

im thinking for some reason she ended it

- - - Updated - - -

forgot to add she had plans to be with her friend all day today

First things first, you need to calm down and back off for a while. After a break up the first thing you want to do is call your girlfriend all the time to see what she is doing and try to figure out how you can get back in her good graces. But hold your horses. Calling her every hour of every day is not going to help your cause. Instead you should fall back for a while.

Watch this video to learn how to get her back by making her jealous.

Last edited by moneyspills; 16-03-14 at 05:35 PM.

Doesn't seem like she ended it

....she busy with her friends so leave her alone, and stop being so insecure and clingy. Girls hate a needy guy, so you are not winning any points with her texting her when you know she is busy. It sounds to me you two are just dating and not actually in a committed relationship, so there is nothing to breakup with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by moneyspills View Post
    First things first, you need to calm down and back off for a while. After a break up the first thing you want to do is call your girlfriend all the time to see what she is doing and try to figure out how you can get back in her good graces. But hold your horses. Calling her every hour of every day is not going to help your cause. Instead you should fall back for a while.

Watch this video to learn how to get her back by making her jealous.

There is no breakup, so you are being premature with this.....or are you just spamming?

BTW the guy in the background is way hotter than the guy his ex is talking too. too unrealistic.

She told me she loved me today and invited me over tonight