+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

How To Get Away with Murder ended their first season tonight, for a new show it was a great 1st season, hope the second is as good. A+ for anyone interested in checking out a new good show.

Last Man On Earth with Will Forte. Really good if you haven't seen it.

I saw them promoting that one, I might give it a try -- how many characters are in it, obviously him, who else? is it funny?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

IZombie. Love this new show, the lead and odd storyline it reminds me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Jordskott.....
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

M Night Shymalan's new show with Matt Dillon called Wayward Pines -- it is being called the new Twin peaks -- it has some major stars in it too.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I was liking Broadchurchs first season but the second isn't as good, but still watching it.
    The Missing was a good series if no one has seen it in other countries.

anyone seen josh gad and billy crystals new show - the comedians, it's really funny if you didn't know about it, you can see it online too. i think penny dreadful is back for its new season too. i will check out wayward pines, jffs and last man on earth, dollhouse, thanks for sharing.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

^No, where can you watch it online, Exeter? Penny Dreadful. That's the one I forgot to start watching after AHS series. I'll look into viewing that one tomorrow.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION], no on the Billy Crystal comedy but I would like to watch that one if I can find it. Still think he is the only one any good to host the Oscars everyone else FAILS at it, he is still a very funny man.

Anyone watch Inside Amy Schumer? That isn't a new show but it is a funny sketch comedy show.

- - - Updated - - -

She did a recent full sketch on her show taking off the old classic movie 12 Angry Men with lots of funny actors, discussing if she is hot enough to be on TV. Clever way to discuss the topic.

The makeup one too, uhuh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_VQ9d7X2iI&index=3&list=PLD7nPL1U-R5o_GHb3XEx8XKCjzgCFCTuF&gl=US

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why that didn't post a watchable link in here.

They did an episode for Billy's Birthday was so good, I love this show so that means it will only get one season.

There is a new game show called 500 Questions that aired this week that I enjoy too.

Hello everyone.
    I am a young single developer tired of dating sites. I created for fun, a small mobile application. It is simple : you select two of your friends in your address book and send you their phone number. But without telling them who it is! This App is based both on trust, since it is you who are recommending , as a surprise , since your friend will not know right away that he can contact.

Off course, this app is entierly free. You don't need any account, no purchase to use it.

It's fun and pretty addictive!

Try it on the google play store.
    Hello everyone.
    I am a young single developer tired of dating sites. I created for fun, a small mobile application. It is simple : you select two of your friends in your address book and send you their phone number. But without telling them who it is! This App is based both on trust, since it is you who are recommending , as a surprise , since your friend will not know right away that he can contact.

I'm not looking after money, this app is entierly free. You don't need any account, no purchase to use it.

It's fun and pretty addictive!

Try it on the google play store!
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=developpez.g2

Just watching the current BBUK, I like the celebrity one better these ones were so boring that they changed the rules to rid 4 of them at once and bring in better louder people lol
    Can't stand Simon or the new guy Mark or the girl Harry who is so desperate she needed to get her tits out, real sad lol sure your mum is proud lol not even sure I got any of their names right

I watched one the other night called Odd Mom Out. So funny IMO.

[url=http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4324796/]Odd Mom Out (TV Series 2015? ) - IMDb[/url]

glad you caught billy crystals comedy, dollhouse. it's funny, they make a surprisingly good comedy team. but, you are right in saying it will probably get the axe.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast