+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: got any favorite new tv shows you watch?

The Astronauts Wives Club. Pretty good so far.

I'm still watching BBUK, no other brits here?
    I wanted Mark to win it, prick he was but entertaining too.

Rest are boring and hungry for that money. If any have to get it then Joel, but I cannot stand him and he is lying about his sexuality so obvious.
    Chole is BORING so not her, I'd rather Pieface( Jack) over her.
    Can't stand Danny or Nick ( always picking his nose)

WTF Poor Jack. That shit isn't fair.
    Why don't they shave prick Danny's hair, boring lispy lump Chole's hair, in the closet Joel's hair or pompous Nick's floppy head.

Strain second season began -- so watching that and the new season story line of True Detective ( so far it is good, the big shootout scene last week was good)

[MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION] -- I won't even watch the USA version of Big Brother.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Lots of curse words ON THAT TOPIC.
    Chloe won. One of the top 3 most boring players in that house this season, hope she gives Helen Wood a big money pay out off her winnings because they wanted a dull ass like her over a vile woman like Helen who won last year.
    Also Chloe was a fake, drives a BMW vacations in Dubai with her rich BF and wears designer clothes, shoes and makes fun of chickies who can't afford any of that.
    Last edited by megvoh; 18-07-15 at 05:18 AM.

I don't watch BB either, megvoh and Jffs24. I always think those shows are rigged anyways.

Proof is a good new show.

True Detective second season is about to close soon -- wasn't too bad. First did it better IMO. I did like Kitsch and Farrell in it though, not so much Vaughn or McAdams.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I haven't watched the TD shows at all. I don't watch any cops shows here.

Waiting on celebrity BBUK to launch end of August

Been watching Safe Word - it's a reality show.

they leaked a few shows early online there was a Lucifer one that was decent.

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] i liked the 1st true detective more, why did only the women survive season 2? farrell's character should have survived imo just to balance it out, or even ifd they let Vince's live i would have been okay with it, his was so drawn out, damnit, felt bad for him and farrells with that message not going through and finding out it actually was his son after all. gut punch right there. the acting was good by all characters but just too many characters 2nd time around to really care about.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

^ I agree. The tag was We Get The World We Deserve -- but I don't think Velcoro or Woodrugh got the ending they deserved. Both should have lived and finished killing all the other crooked cops.

Velcoro was the worse ending, unfair -- new kid, other kid was really his. Should have at least killed Burris ( that f ucker ) like you said even his heartfelt message to his kid didn't go through.

Velcoro and Seymon had the best chemistry out of all the characters and the best acting would have been by Farrell.

I've been watching Last comic standing, not a new show but is new for me.. I never watched any other seasons of it. I love Roseanne.

^ Did the one you want to win, win, dollhouse? I think on shows like that the public should always vote and I think they don't-- the judges do and then you get biases.

There was one they did a early leaked release of that looked good, Blindspot so I'll try to watch that when it starts up for real.

Maybe Quantico too.

You, me and the apocalypse.

Doctor Foster and Unforgotten.

Both good British dramas.

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast